Campaign todaySubscribe to the RSS feed
18 December 2014
Johnnie Walker has appointed Anomaly as its global lead creative agency, ditching Bartle Bogle Hegarty after 15 years.
Comparethemarket.com is going to have its own dramatic Christmas Day storyline as one of the meerkats departs the advertiser's mini soap during a special ad to air on ITV.
- External article
How much can you remember from 2014? Take part in our Christmas quiz and find out...
Warner Leisure, owned by the Bourne Leisure, has appointed Now without a pitch.
Mail Advertising, the commercial operation for the Daily Mail and Mail on Sunday, has merged its classified and display advertising sales teams under Rosemary Gorman as part of a group restructure.
MediaCom has won the consolidating pitch for Mars' global media planning business, spanning 80 markets.
- Marketing Manager Fidelity Worldwide Investment Dependent on Experience, Surrey
- Portfolio Executive Institute of Customer Service 28,000, London, SE1
- Account Director Gemini Search £40000.00 - £55000.00 per annum, City of London
- Marketing Manager Stopgap £40000 - £45000 per annum, Munich
- Marketing Manager Stopgap £40000 per annum + benefits, London