Campaign todaySubscribe to the RSS feed
10 March 2014
Twitter has been an albatross around the neck of South by Southwest Interactive, according to the festival's director, Hugh Forrest.
Bartle Bogle Hegarty has launched a new division, BBH Sport, in a bid to bring the agency's famed creative and brand strategy thinking to the nexus of business and sport.
If you're not at South by Southwest and you've had trouble keeping up through social media, Campaign recaps and distils the weekend in tweets.
Reemah Sakaan, the director of marketing and media planning at ITV, says championing rising female talent will shift the balance of women in leadership roles in media, in the final of our series of interviews around International Women's Day.
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- International Cross-Media Account Manager- Up to £40K Ultimate Asset £35000 - £40000 per annum, London
- Comms Account Manager: £35k; TV/ENT's client Ultimate Asset £30000 - £35000 per annum, London
- Web Analyst - 2 Positions. RS Components Market Rate., London, Corby or Oxford
- Assistant Loyalty Programme Manager Stopgap £45000 per annum, South West England
- Majority of 15m Twitter users in the UK follow a newspaper
- OgilvyOne loses BA business
- Iris and Cheil big winners at MAA Best Awards
- Campaign Viral Chart: Pepsi tops Coke with Jeff Gordon test drive
- International Women's Day: 'You make your own luck' says Cheryl Giovannoni
- Twitter attracts more ads, but rates tumble 67%