Campaign todaySubscribe to the RSS feed
19 June 2013
Ogilvy & Mather London bagged Gold Lions for all eight of its Expedia entries in the Outdoor Lions, while its sister agency Ogilvy France took home the Grand Prix.
The Department of Work and Pensions (DWP) has called a pitch for its Child Maintenance Service account through the Government Procurement Service.
UK media companies covered themselves with glory at this year's Media Lions after bagging more awards than any other nation, although Mindshare was the only UK agency to get a Gold Lion.
Karmarama's London office is the setting for tonight's episode of 'The Apprentice', as candidates in the BBC One show are tasked with designing a dating website.
VCCP has unveiled the first major wide-reaching, digitally-centric piece of activity in its ongoing Coors Light campaign, which is fronted by movie star legend Jean Claude Van Damme.
- Global Marketing Manager Badenoch & Clark £40000 - £45000 per day, City of London
- PHP/Drupal Developer for #1 Online Ecommerce Company, London Digital Gurus £35000 - £40000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Strategic BDM Just Digital £75000 - £85000 per annum + £150,000 OTE + Package, City of London
- Media Group Strategy Director Lipton Fleming £75000 per annum + benefits, London
- Senior Account Executive, payment solutions Just Digital £35000 - £50000 per annum + £5,000 Bonus + Stock, City of London
Chronicles of Cannes – Day Two: The Redux
Annie Leibovitz explained the art of bringing a story down to a single moment, and shared the inspiration behind the campaign she created with Disney making tales as old as time relevant to today. We heard from Astro Teller, Captain of Moonshots at Google (yes, really) reinforcing the importance of storytelling in driving audacious invention. Mother warned us to hang on to the joy of craft and keep our brains happy in order not to become advertising douchebags. And Facebook discussed scalable creativity.