Campaign todaySubscribe to the RSS feed
20 October 2014
Philips is unveiling an online campaign starring the Olympic gymnast Louis Smith, aimed at encouraging people to ditch bottled juice in favour of making fresh juices at home.
Publicis Groupe's ZenithOptimedia's estimated £200 million European media business for O2, including the £50 million account in the UK, has been snatched away from them, following an intervention from Havas Media stakeholder and Vivendi chairman, Vincent Bolloré.
Lynda Bellingham has died, her agent has confirmed. The actress had been suffering from colon cancer after being diagnosed in July 2013.
Quantum technologies, biotech and hackers: ISBA's director of media and advertising, Bob Wootton, gives his key takeouts from last week's Wired conference.
- Head of UX & Digital Design Director MCG Associates tax free competitive package, Dubai (Emirate) (AE)
- Brand Guardian Network Career Consultants £50000 - £60000 per annum, London
- Head of Marketing Network Career Consultants £50000 - £58000 per annum, London
- Head of Marketing and Communications Alexandra Palace Trading £40,000 + bonus + benefits, London (Greater)
- Research Assistant Ninesharp £30000 - £35000 per annum + Benefits, City of London
- Facebook IQ reveals marketing to millennials is flawed
- Should brands be held to their straplines?
- Vizeum retains £14m AB InBev in the UK and adds European markets
- Breast Cancer Campaign crowd-sources videos for 'wear it pink' campaign
- Sir Martin Sorrell labels Omnicom CFO exit 'bizarre'
- Guardian joins forces with Telegraph for media planning tool