Campaign todaySubscribe to the RSS feed
29 May 2015
The Telegraph Media Group has reported pre-tax profit of £45.7 million for the 52 weeks to 28th December 2014, down from £57 million the year before.
Pizza Hut's spoof selfie stick warning video has taken the top spot in this week's chart.
Pilgrims Choice cheese will launch its first TV ad for over two years on Monday, with a spot that uses a soundtrack chosen by viewers in a public vote.
Paddy Power has taken out an ad in today's Daily Star calling for Sepp Blatter to "f**k off already", following this week's Fifa bribery arrests.
Day eleven, book eleven. Kenko's book shows that a brand's most important task is to be remembered.
OgilvyOne has launched a research lab dedicated to helping their clients better understand their customers.
- On-Air Creative / Creative Executive Discovery Communications Very Competitive with excellent benefits, London (West), London (Greater)
- Commercials Producer/Director Searchlight Recruitment An attractive salary is available to the successful candidate. , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Digital Account Manager Source £150 - £180 per day, London
- Digital Project Director Twist Recruitment £55000.00 - £650000.00 per annum, Berkshire
- Pimm's launches weather activated OOH campaign
- Managing director Paul Hayes to leave News UK after 15 years
- Tango returns to advertising after two years with off-brand TV ad
- Vizeum on alert as 21st Century Fox review includes £150m European media
- Why D&AD's first Black Pencil for Radio in 32 years is significant
- Procter & Gamble YouTube video banned