Campaign todaySubscribe to the RSS feed
11 March 2014
R/GA's Austin office held a session for investors on Saturday 8 March where they heard pitches from start-ups nurtured by the digital agency as part of its connected devices accelerator.
Leo Burnett, Carat, Ogilvy & Mather and Yahoo executives have emerged among the winners of the 2014 Women of Tomorrow competition, an initiative from the IPA and Campaign to find female industry leaders of the future.
Edward Snowden, the National Security Agency whistleblower, has called on the digital and developer communities to protect people's privacy in the absence of government legislation.
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- PowerPoint Designer PFJ £180 - £220 per day, London
- x2 Communications Officers, Higher Education Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £22000 - £25000 per annum, London
- Marketing & Design Executive Ninesharp £20 - £25 per hour, Manchester
- Senior Consultant - Marketing Strategy Trace £60000 Per Annum, London
- OgilvyOne loses BA business
- Majority of 15m Twitter users in the UK follow a newspaper
- Iris and Cheil big winners at MAA Best Awards
- Campaign Viral Chart: Pepsi tops Coke with Jeff Gordon test drive
- Twitter attracts more ads, but rates tumble 67%
- Greenpeace protests outside Saatchi & Saatchi London office