Campaign todaySubscribe to the RSS feed
24 November 2014
Zurich is today launching a Europe-wide cinema and online campaign showing the insurer's employees going to great lengths to protect some snowmen.
People who worked in advertising during the 70s or who have vivid memories of the industry during that decade, are being asked to help a project that wants to bring the history of that period to life.
Ads shown in cinemas have more of an impact on the audience compared with those watching TV, according to research by Digital Cinema Media (DCM).
Grant Thornton, the accounting and business advisory company, has appointed Possible as its global digital agency.
Brands including Mercedes-Benz have taken to social media to congratulate Lewis Hamilton on winning his second Formula 1 Drivers Championship, following the British driver's victory at the Abu Dhabi Grand Prix at the weekend.
- Strategy Director Reuben Sinclair £70-90k + Bonus , London (Greater)
- Brand Manager - French Speaker Veritas Partnership Ltd £35,000 - 40,000 + bonus + benefits, London (Greater)
- Associate Creative Director Digital Gurus £65000 - £70000 Per Annum, London
- Junior Motion Graphics Designer with excelllent Artworking skills OneDog £20k - £25k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Digital Resource/Studio Manager Source £35000 - £50000 per annum, London
- Tesco Clubcard uses Twitter to pick out Christmas gift ideas
- Samsung launches first Christmas TV campaign in the UK
- ASA bans 'strongly sexual' Giffgaff ad
- In pictures: Campaign Media Awards 2014
- Hammerson uses automated mechanical model to showcase Christmas gifts
- Freeview launches singing toys campaign