Campaign todaySubscribe to the RSS feed
06 March 2015
Frances Ralston-Good, the chief strategy and innovation officer at PHD, explains that young women should work outside of their comfort zone and make time for themselves.
A video showing Disney characters surprising shoppers has made it to the top spot of this week's chart.
David Beckham plays a pool hustler in a short film promoting H&M's Modern Essentials spring 2015 collection.
The European Union should bring in legislation to prevent irresponsible alcohol TV ads, according to a group of lords.
The minister for women and equalities, Jo Swinson, said at an Omnicom event yesterday that the way the media portrays pregnant women makes her "furious".
- Internal Communications Officer - temporary Brand Recruitment £25000 - £35000 per annum, Basildon
- Freelance Group Account Director - Stunning Agency Fill Recruitment to £350 / day, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Press Officer - temporary Brand Recruitment £25000 - £35000 per annum, Basildon
- Midweight Designer Blue Tree Recruits £24,000 to £30,000 , Badshot Lea, Farnham
- Paid Search Manager Aspire £200 - £275 per day, London