Campaign todaySubscribe to the RSS feed
01 September 2014
The Royal Air Force has launched a national recruitment campaign that targets both full-time regulars and spare-time reservists for the first time.
Chester Zoo is launching a personalised online campaign to coincide with a BBC TV drama 'Our Zoo', which airs this autumn.
TD Bank's emotive ad and Samsung Galaxy's comical Ice Bucket Challenge ad sit in first and second place in this week's Campaign Viral Chart.
The Government is introducing "computer coding" to the national curriculum for students as young as five. Natalie Gross, chief executive of Amaze and BIMA committee member, looks at how to inspire the next generation of digital talent.
- Senior Marketing Director - 9-12 month FTC Comedy Central £competitive, Camden, London (Greater)
- Brand & Marketing Capability Consultants Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment £Attractive Salary & Benefits Package + Significant Bonus, Surrey
- Consumer & Market Insight Manager - OTC Healthcare Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment £45K-£60K + Car Allowance + Bonus, Berks/West of London
- UK Head of Marketing FMCG Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment c.£100-130K + Benefits Package, London
- Artworker fishtank £23000 - £33000 per annum, Bristol
Agency: Wieden & Kennedy New York
- Macmillan defends hijacking ice bucket challenge
- Comparethemarket.com first UK brand to run Facebook Premium Video ads
- Guinness Africa launches 'made of black' campaign with Kanye West ad
- Twitter launches learning hub for agencies
- Game Of Thrones actress stars in online Karen Millen campaign
- Uncle Ben's launches YouTube cooking show