Campaign todaySubscribe to the RSS feed
29 July 2014
Campaign is pleased to clarify that Omnicom Media Group is on the government media buying shortlist and did not apply late to any part of the pitch process, handled by the Crown Commercial Service.
Greenpeace has launched a campaign featuring a dozen playful cats to mark today as International Tiger Day.
Mike Buckley, the head of agency sales at Microsoft, is joining Telegraph Media Group as its digital commercial director.
Palestinian and Israeli bereaved families unite to send the message "we don't want you here", in this anti-conflict film.
- Deputy Creative Director - Integrated/shopper agency The Industry Club London Ltd £75,000, London (Greater)
- Account Manager - leading creative agency (Hertford) Media IQ Recruitment Up to £33k basic, Hertfordshire / Hertford, Hertfordshire / Hertford, Hertfordshire
- Account Manager Major Players £160.00 - £220.00 per day, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Affiliate Account Manager Premier Media £26000 - £32000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Designer - Creative Agency (Hertford) Media IQ Recruitment Up to £42k basic, Hertfordshire / Hertford, Hertfordshire / Hertford, Hertfordshire
- Virgin Holidays launches digital Caribbean push
- Yahoo appoints Marc Bignell as head of trading for the EMEA region
- Captain Morgan Facebook ad banned for suggesting alcohol conquers boredom
- McCann picked to resurrect Homepride's Fred
- Radio Times: 50 years of Doctor Who covers
- McDonald's marks 40 years with charity ad