Campaign todaySubscribe to the RSS feed
22 May 2015
HBO's trailer for the second season of True Detective has made it to the top spot.
Ivan Massow, a British businessman, has launched his bid to become London mayor with an animated online film in which he introduces himself as an ex-alcoholic, dyslexic and a gay "disrupter".
Survivors UK, the charity supporting male survivors of rape and sexual abuse, is launching an online campaign to encourage men to speak out about abuse as a part of the healing process.
- Partner Content
Trinity Mirror is considering an appeal after a High Court judge ordered the publisher to pay "very substantial" damages to celebrities Sadie Frost, Paul Gascoigne and others for phone-hacking.
- On-Air Creative / Creative Executive Discovery Communications Very Competitive with excellent benefits, London (West), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Senior Account Manager Twist Recruitment £32000.00 per annum, City of London
- Email Marketing Executive Stopgap £25000 per annum + pro rata - 3 months, London
- Social & Content Executive Stopgap £28000 - £35000 per annum + pro rata - 3 months, London
- Coco de Mer launches X-rated ad with Rankin and TBWA
- Fallon introduces stuffed duck to launch Cadbury Puddles
- Betfair to call £15m European media review
- Dave Bedwood to leave M&C Saatchi
- Wonga rebrands as 'transparent and responsible' lender after hiring Fold7
- Five black Pencils awarded at D&AD 2015