Campaign todaySubscribe to the RSS feed
28 April 2015
Google has moved to dramatically improve its "misunderstood" relationship with publishers by investing millions and launching the Digital News Initiative, a partnership designed to support high-quality journalism.
Channel 4 has appointed Charlie Palmer, its group marketing manager, as the head of viewer relationship management.
Transport for London and the police have launched an interactive video campaign encouraging people to report unwanted sexual behaviour on public transport.
Paddy Power, the bookmaker, has launched a tongue-in-cheek campaign to promote its odds on the outcome of Ireland's gay marriage referendum.
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Biddable Account Manager (PPC / Social) - Independent Agency Silverdrum £35,000 + benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Strategist - Fashion Brand Silverdrum £38,000 + benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- EVENT PRODUCER - AGENCY Live Recruitment Negotiable, London
- SENIOR PLANNER - AGENCY - BRISTOL - £55K Salt £55000 per annum, Bristol
- BBC social media manager calls for brands to add value
- Dave Trott: Great advertising isn't just gimmicks
- WPP launches Xaxis Audio with Global
- Manning Gottlieb OMD, MediaCom and PHD head shortlist for 2015 Thinkbox TV Planning Awards
- Publicis Chemistry's CEO Mike Welsh exits
- Judges rail against 'sexed up' work at D&AD open sessions