Campaign todaySubscribe to the RSS feed
10 March 2014
Twitter has been an albatross around the neck of South by Southwest Interactive, according to the festival's director, Hugh Forrest.
Bartle Bogle Hegarty has launched a new division, BBH Sport, in a bid to bring the agency's famed creative and brand strategy thinking to the nexus of business and sport.
If you're not at South by Southwest and you've had trouble keeping up through social media, Campaign recaps and distils the weekend in tweets.
Reemah Sakaan, the director of marketing and media planning at ITV, says championing rising female talent will shift the balance of women in leadership roles in media, in the final of our series of interviews around International Women's Day.
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- Account Director Major Players £45000 - £55000 per annum, London
- Marketing Coordinator /Communication Production Assistant - Mar Regan & Dean Recruitment Limited £25000 - £32000 per annum + excellent benefits, City of London
- Marketing Executive - Marketing Communications Regan & Dean Recruitment Limited £25000 - £32000 per annum + excellent benefits, London
- Digital Account Executive Twist Recruitment £19000 - £22000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Majority of 15m Twitter users in the UK follow a newspaper
- OgilvyOne loses BA business
- Iris and Cheil big winners at MAA Best Awards
- Campaign Viral Chart: Pepsi tops Coke with Jeff Gordon test drive
- International Women's Day: 'You make your own luck' says Cheryl Giovannoni
- Twitter attracts more ads, but rates tumble 67%