Campaign todaySubscribe to the RSS feed
24 October 2014
Andrew Miller, the chief executive of Guardian Media Group, has urged the BBC to allow newspapers access to raw news feeds and to tap into its back catalogue.
Check One Two, the testicular cancer awareness campaign, is launching a comedy show airing tonight on Channel 4, as part of its commitment to beat cancer.
Chanel no 5's epic ad featuring supermodel Gisele Bündchen and directed by Hollywood Baz Lurhman has reached the top spot of this week's Campaign Viral Chart.
- Partner Content
In the fifth year of the competition, winners from Topshop and Women's Aid show why digital out-of-home is one of the fastest-growing media in the UK, forecast to be worth some £250 million by the end of 2014. Campaign reports from a packed event at the BFI IMAX earlier this month.
Adspeak, the term for the language used by advertisers, has been recognised in the latest edition of the Collins English Dictionary, among a host of words used in the industry.
- Account Manager - Croydon - £30-35k Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £30000 - £35000 per annum, Croydon
- Account Director Dot-Gap £65k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior PPC Planner / Analyst Dot-Gap £30k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Head of Biddable Dot-Gap £65-80k, London (Greater)
- Strategy Consulting Manager Stopgap £75000 - £95000 per annum, London
- ZenithOptimedia loses £200m O2 business to Havas Media without a pitch
- Doctor Who online game gets kids coding
- Philips launches juicer video campaign with Louis Smith
- Currys PC World launches brand campaign ahead of Christmas
- Argos releases second ad in its latest strategy
- A JWT tribute to its Oxo mum: Lynda Bellingham