Campaign todaySubscribe to the RSS feed
25 May 2015
Paul Hayes, the managing director, commercial of News UK, is leaving the publisher of The Times and The Sun after 15 years.
Twenty-First Century Fox, the film and home entertainment company, is including its £150 million European media planning and buying duties in a complete overhaul of its global media strategy.
- On-Air Creative / Creative Executive Discovery Communications Very Competitive with excellent benefits, London (West), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Head of Video Aspire £60000.00 - £70000.00 per annum, London
- Senior Demand Generation Manager Salt £45000 - £55000 per annum + Bonus, London
- Senior Programmatic Sales Manager - Native Adtech Platform Ultimate Asset £60000 - £70000 per annum + commission and benefits , London