Campaign todaySubscribe to the RSS feed
23 September 2014
Matt Edwards, the chief executive of WCRS, finds some of the naive ideas at The Talent Business' Cream exhibition show the need for young creatives to be encouraged to critique each others' work.
Omnicom Group's executive vice-president and chief financial officer, Randall Weisenburger, has stepped down after 16 years to return to private equity.
Instagram, the photo-sharing app acquired by Facebook in 2012, has launched its much-anticipated advertising service in the UK today through an initial partnership with Omnicom Media Group.
- Affiliates Executive - No. 1 Agency! GoodEgg Digital Circa £25k + Exceptional Benefits, Central London
- Digital Display Manager - Leading Agency GoodEgg Digital £Neg + Great Benefits, South East England / London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Director - 9-12 month FTC Comedy Central £competitive, Camden, London (Greater)
- Senior Account Manager Kingsgate Recruitment Up to £40,000 plus bonus and benefits, London (East), London (Greater)
- Marketing Director Major Players £90000 - £110000 per annum, London
- Sorrell warns of Scotland becoming an 'outlier' and the UK 'diminished' by a Yes vote
- Sometimes collaboration, not innovation, can be the key to winning campaigns
- Virgin Trains spends £8 million on advertising to refocus on its brand
- WPP challenges Govt review
- Domino's Pizza launches TV ad for cheese and smokey bacon stuffed crust
- Hovis appoints Mother to ad account