Campaign todaySubscribe to the RSS feed
11 December 2013
O2 achieved a 2.5 per cent increase in incremental reach online using the recently launched TV Accelerator (TVA) tool from the digital ad network and technology company Collective.
Volvo Truck's online ad featuring actor Jean-Claude van Damme has been watched nearly 60 million times on YouTube in less than a month. Campaign speaks to the creatives behind the work.
Women's Aid is working with The Minimart to launch its 'Football United Against Domestic Violence' campaign to raise awareness of domestic abuse among football fans ahead of the World Cup.
- Partner Content
Digital Trends: Consumers create marketing opportunities online as they look to unleash their own creativity
Consumers are looking to unleash their creativity online as a Microsoft study has found that a third (33 per cent) of UK respondents said they'd be interested in making their own digital products and services*.
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Artworker - Mid-Weight Major Players negotiable, London
- Digital Senior Sales Executive Ultimate Asset £28000 - £35000 per annum + excellent benefits, London
- Digital Sales Executive Ultimate Asset £25000 - £30000 per annum + excellent benefits, London
- Sales Manger - Extreme Sports Publisher Ultimate Asset £35000 - £42000 per annum + excellent benefits & commission, London