AMV hires Michael Pring, Clive Tanqueray and Tom Vick
By Anne Cassidy, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 02 August 2012 10:40AM
Abbott Mead Vickers BBDO has boosted its senior team with the appointment of Michael Pring, Clive Tanqueray and Tom Vick as managing partners.
The hirings follow the announcement last week of a rejigged structure at AMV after the resignation of Farah Ramzan Golant, the agency's executive chairman.
Pring, the former Dare managing partner, joins from Leagas Delaney, where he was the international managing partner for just three months.
Tanqueray, the one-time AMV head of account management, joins from SapientNitro, where he was the client services director. Vick, the former joint managing director of JWT London, previously worked at the headhunter The Lighthouse Company.
The trio's arrival follows the promotions last week of the head of account management, Richard Arscott, to managing director and the former managing partner, Sarah Douglas, to chief client officer. Paul Birks-Hay, also a managing partner, left the agency in April to become the head of client service at Venables Bell & Partners in the US.
Pring, Tanqueray and Vick now report to the AMV chief executive, Ian Pearman, who said: "We have scoured the industry to find individuals who have the right blend of tried experience, strategic and creative fluency and the right value set."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior copywriter story uk limited Negotiable depending on experience, Edinburgh
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Account Manager - London - ATL - Advertising Agency Twist Recruitment £25000.00 - £34000.00 per annum + STO - Amazing Benefits, West End
- Senior Account Manager - Excellent West London Agency Fill Recruitment £32k - £36k, London (West), London (Greater)
- Account Managers x 2 - Top 10 Agency Fill Recruitment to £30k + great benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- What the end of Page 3 means for advertising
- Notonthehighstreet sponsors London Underground 'baby on board' badge
- Havas partners with Facebook's Atlas for multi-device ad targeting
- Has JCDecaux chosen the wrong time to abandon its trade body?
- Mother backs new integrated agency The Romans
- The Sun cuts topless models on Page 3