AMV hires Michael Pring, Clive Tanqueray and Tom Vick
By Anne Cassidy, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 02 August 2012 10:40AM
Abbott Mead Vickers BBDO has boosted its senior team with the appointment of Michael Pring, Clive Tanqueray and Tom Vick as managing partners.
The hirings follow the announcement last week of a rejigged structure at AMV after the resignation of Farah Ramzan Golant, the agency's executive chairman.
Pring, the former Dare managing partner, joins from Leagas Delaney, where he was the international managing partner for just three months.
Tanqueray, the one-time AMV head of account management, joins from SapientNitro, where he was the client services director. Vick, the former joint managing director of JWT London, previously worked at the headhunter The Lighthouse Company.
The trio's arrival follows the promotions last week of the head of account management, Richard Arscott, to managing director and the former managing partner, Sarah Douglas, to chief client officer. Paul Birks-Hay, also a managing partner, left the agency in April to become the head of client service at Venables Bell & Partners in the US.
Pring, Tanqueray and Vick now report to the AMV chief executive, Ian Pearman, who said: "We have scoured the industry to find individuals who have the right blend of tried experience, strategic and creative fluency and the right value set."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Exhibition Designers WRG Live Competitive salary and benefits package dependant upon experience, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Producer WRG Live Competitve salary and benefits package dependent upon experience, London (Central), London (Greater) / Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Content Manager WRG Live Competitive salary and benefits package, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Account Director - B2B and IT David Thatcher Recruitment £45-55k, West London, M40 Corridor
- Dealer consultant / regional marketing manager - automotive David Thatcher Recruitment c£35k + car, South Buckinghamshire
- Macmillan defends hijacking ice bucket challenge
- Comparethemarket.com first UK brand to run Facebook Premium Video ads
- Game Of Thrones actress stars in online Karen Millen campaign
- Guinness Africa launches 'made of black' campaign with Kanye West ad
- Twitter launches learning hub for agencies
- Uncle Ben's launches YouTube cooking show