AMV hires Michael Pring, Clive Tanqueray and Tom Vick
By Anne Cassidy, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 02 August 2012 10:40AM
Abbott Mead Vickers BBDO has boosted its senior team with the appointment of Michael Pring, Clive Tanqueray and Tom Vick as managing partners.
The hirings follow the announcement last week of a rejigged structure at AMV after the resignation of Farah Ramzan Golant, the agency's executive chairman.
Pring, the former Dare managing partner, joins from Leagas Delaney, where he was the international managing partner for just three months.
Tanqueray, the one-time AMV head of account management, joins from SapientNitro, where he was the client services director. Vick, the former joint managing director of JWT London, previously worked at the headhunter The Lighthouse Company.
The trio's arrival follows the promotions last week of the head of account management, Richard Arscott, to managing director and the former managing partner, Sarah Douglas, to chief client officer. Paul Birks-Hay, also a managing partner, left the agency in April to become the head of client service at Venables Bell & Partners in the US.
Pring, Tanqueray and Vick now report to the AMV chief executive, Ian Pearman, who said: "We have scoured the industry to find individuals who have the right blend of tried experience, strategic and creative fluency and the right value set."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Middleweight Designer Major Players £30000 - £35000 per annum + Pension & Life Cover, City of London
- Senior Brand Executive Ninesharp £120 - £130 per day, Bournemouth
- Senior Designer Major Players £35000 - £45000 per annum, City of London
- Biddable Media Manager PPC - Cracking Client Accounts! Ultimate Asset £30000 - £37000 per annum + Amazing Benefits , London