Daily Diary - Mad Men cast sing Rick Astley hit
campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 06 September 2012 09:42AM
The Cast Of Mad Men Perform Rick Astley's 1987 Hit Never Gonna Give You Up.
I think we’ve just died and gone to heaven!
The video was made for Richard Sandling's Perfect Movie, a monthly stand up comedy show about films at The Leicester Square Theare, London. The next show is Sept 26th.
If you have a Daily Diary story email email@example.com
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Graphic Designer - Tech brands Network Career Consultants £35000 - £45000 per annum, City of London
- Middleweight FMCG Branding Designer Network Career Consultants £30000 - £35000 per annum, City of London
- Digital Creative Lead - Fashion Network Career Consultants £60000 - £70000 per annum, London
- Web Project Manager (12 month FTC) Brand Recruitment £40000 per annum, Milton Keynes
- Multi Media Specialist Creative Recruitment £43000 - £45000 per annum, London
Agency: McCann Erickson
- Watch: The Post Office's first Christmas TV campaign in five years
- Tesco Clubcard uses Twitter to pick out Christmas gift ideas
- Samsung launches first Christmas TV campaign in the UK
- O2 launches 'walk' campaign with Ed Sheeran
- BBH London promotes Caroline Pay to deputy ECD
- ASA bans 'strongly sexual' Giffgaff ad