JCDecaux digitises Cromwell Rd sites
By Nick Batten, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 11 October 2012 10:45AM
JCDecaux is digitising all of its poster sites on Cromwell Road, one of the most sought-after stretches of outdoor estate in the UK.
The revamped sites, called 'The Cromwell Road Digital Gateway', will launch before the end of the year. They comprise seven new digital billboards in addition to the existing digital locations: the Cromwell Road i and the Cromwell Road Digital.
Spencer Berwin, the managing director, sales, at JCDecaux, said: "Cromwell Road is the Coronation Street and The X Factor of outdoor advertising and the home of the most iconic outdoor campaigns of all time.
"The Cromwell Road Digital Gateway will transform the creative opportunities for brands, using the latest digital technology to usher in a new era in outdoor advertising in this prime outdoor space."
The company claims that the new sites will reach an affluent, upmarket audience of 2.3 million people every two weeks.Follow @nickbatten2
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Digital Media Senior Executive - Mobile - Leading Agency Ultimate Asset £23000 - £28000 per annum + Amazing Benefits, London
- SENIOR DIGITAL PLANNER - INTEGRATED AGENCY Live Recruitment £50000 - £70000 per annum, City of London
- Digital Marketing Manager - Ardington Ltd Ball & Hoolahan £Competitive Salary Package, South East
- Brand Activation Manager Ball & Hoolahan £36,000 + Car/Car Allowance, South East
- Sorrell says Publicis / Omnicom's 'merger of equals' is 'impossible'
- IAB: ad is 'viewable' if half of it is seen for one second
- Powerade launches global World Cup campaign
- We Are Pi wins Wrangler's European creative account
- Evian baby Spider-Man 'rescues' fans with Twitter answers
- YouTube reveals user habits to appeal to 'older' marketers