JCDecaux digitises Cromwell Rd sites
By Nick Batten, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 11 October 2012 10:45AM
JCDecaux is digitising all of its poster sites on Cromwell Road, one of the most sought-after stretches of outdoor estate in the UK.
The revamped sites, called 'The Cromwell Road Digital Gateway', will launch before the end of the year. They comprise seven new digital billboards in addition to the existing digital locations: the Cromwell Road i and the Cromwell Road Digital.
Spencer Berwin, the managing director, sales, at JCDecaux, said: "Cromwell Road is the Coronation Street and The X Factor of outdoor advertising and the home of the most iconic outdoor campaigns of all time.
"The Cromwell Road Digital Gateway will transform the creative opportunities for brands, using the latest digital technology to usher in a new era in outdoor advertising in this prime outdoor space."
The company claims that the new sites will reach an affluent, upmarket audience of 2.3 million people every two weeks.Follow @nickbatten2
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- Insight Manager Jarlett de Grouchy £60000 per annum + Benefits, London
- Marketing Manager The Great & The Good £30,000 - £35,000, South West London
- Internal Communications Executive / Manager ADLIB Salary Flexible DOE, Bristol
- Mid Weight Designer 4 Experience Design Agency Zebra People £30000 - £37000 per annum, City of London
- OgilvyOne loses BA business
- Majority of 15m Twitter users in the UK follow a newspaper
- Iris and Cheil big winners at MAA Best Awards
- Campaign Viral Chart: Pepsi tops Coke with Jeff Gordon test drive
- Twitter attracts more ads, but rates tumble 67%
- Greenpeace protests outside Saatchi & Saatchi London office