JCDecaux digitises Cromwell Rd sites
By Nick Batten, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 11 October 2012 10:45AM
JCDecaux is digitising all of its poster sites on Cromwell Road, one of the most sought-after stretches of outdoor estate in the UK.
The revamped sites, called 'The Cromwell Road Digital Gateway', will launch before the end of the year. They comprise seven new digital billboards in addition to the existing digital locations: the Cromwell Road i and the Cromwell Road Digital.
Spencer Berwin, the managing director, sales, at JCDecaux, said: "Cromwell Road is the Coronation Street and The X Factor of outdoor advertising and the home of the most iconic outdoor campaigns of all time.
"The Cromwell Road Digital Gateway will transform the creative opportunities for brands, using the latest digital technology to usher in a new era in outdoor advertising in this prime outdoor space."
The company claims that the new sites will reach an affluent, upmarket audience of 2.3 million people every two weeks.Follow @nickbatten2
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Strategic Planner, Freelance, London Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £350 - £400 per annum, London
- Account Executive fishtank £20000 - £23000 per annum, Reading
- Content Writer fishtank £40,000 Pro rata, Maidenhead
- Technology Delivery Lead, Agile, Fintech Mobile App, Digital,PM Salt £40000 - £50000 per annum + Bonus + Benefits , Chester
- Junior Account Director / Senior Account Manager Direct Recruitment £40k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Google's European leader says viewing habits are 'changing dramatically'
- Land Rover to move global ad account into Spark44
- Martin Sorrell talks Maurice Lévy, Tesco, and the global outlook
- Viacom to bring Breaking Bad to Freeview with Spike launch
- 'Advertisers are snake oil salesmen', says Peter Oborne
- Dave Trott at Ad Week Europe: Ads have become overcomplicated