Adam & Eve/DDB, BBH and CHI shine at Big Awards
By Campaign, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 25 October 2012 08:00AM
Adam & Eve/DDB, Bartle Bogle Hegarty and CHI & Partners each bagged two coveted gold awards at the Campaign Big Awards last night.
On an evening when the gold awards were shared between 11 agencies, Adam & Eve/DDB took gold in Film for its "the long wait" spot for John Lewis and in the Outdoor category for its "summer sale excitement" activity for Harvey Nichols.
CHI’s awards, in Press and Outdoor, were in recognition of its work for The Sunday Times Rich List, while BBH won a brace of gongs for its activity for The Guardian – its "three little pigs" spot landed gold in the Film category and "the whole picture" work won gold in Integrated.
The other agencies to win gold include Abbott Mead Vickers BBDO in Interactive for its "you’re not you when you’re hungry" campaign for Snickers, Albion in Radio for "the perfect match" for the charity Anthony Nolan and Crispin Porter & Bogusky in Film for its "chav tranquilizer" Paddy Power campaign.
Grey and Glue Isobar won a gold in Direct for their "Vinnie" campaign for the British Heart Foundation, Leo Burnett took gold in Radio for its "summer of sport" work for Freeview and R/GA scooped a gold in Integrated for the "Nike+ FuelBand" initiative. Wieden & Kennedy landed an Interactive gold for "the Kaiser Chiefs’ bespoke album creation experience".
The Arden Award went to Ogilvy & Mather London for "the Dove ad makeover" campaign for Dove.
Bartle Bogle Hegarty was named "Big Agency 2012" in three of the seven categories as, for the first time, Campaign recognised the most-awarded agency in each discipline.
The shop was named Integrated, Film and Radio agency of the year for work across The Guardian, Google Chrome, Barclays, Barnardo’s, Lynx, Weetabix and ASOS.
Adam & Eve/DDB was the Big Agency 2012 in the Outdoor and Press categories after winning awards for Harvey Nichols, Marmite and Volkswagen.
Two other agencies were also recognised. AKQA was the Interactive Big Agency 2012 for work on Dorling Kindersley, Nissan and Nike, while OgilvyOne London was the most-awarded agency in Direct for work on Kern & Sohn, British Airways and IBM.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Social Engagement Manager Dot-Gap £40k, London Central
- Media Planning Account Manager Lipton Fleming £30000 per annum, London
- Agency Account Executive - truly exciting multi-solution sell Ultimate Asset £35000 - £40000 per annum + Bonus + great benefits, West End
- Agency Group Head - exciting real-time social platform! Ultimate Asset £60000 - £70000 per annum + bonus, West End
- HEAD OF PROJECTS - DIGITAL AGENCY Live Recruitment Negotiable, City of London
- Will.i.am clashes with Martin Sorrell over online ads in Cannes
- Twitter to embrace power of TV in UK ad campaign
- Martin Sorrell on the mega-media reviews: 'We can't remember anything like this'
- Black horse returns in new Lloyds Bank campaign
- Aston Martin appoints WPP to global marketing account
- Geometry Dubai hands over Cannes Grand Prix amid controversy