Daily Diary - pulp fiction?
campaignlive.co.uk, Monday, 05 November 2012 08:00AM
Getting ready for a pitch can be nerve racking for even the most experienced of people, as demonstrated by MPG's head of insight, Bill Dorris.
While taking part in pitch rehearsal being filmed just before the big event, Dorris decided to boost his vitamin C levels with a fresh Pret a Manger Orange Juice.
Despite a warning from his colleague, one rigorous hand shake too many saw the contents of the drink completely soak colleague and insight manager, Doug Whelpdale, his jumper and very expensive watch.
Whelpdale was assured the episode wasn't a stunt and was really an accident.
Unfortunately, the pitch wasn’t for an orange juice brand because otherwise we're sure Whelpdale’s insight would have been very appealing.
If you have a daily diary story please email email@example.com
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Consumer Marketing Director Ball & Hoolahan £100,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £45,000 per annum, London (Greater)
- Insight Planner-Interim Ball & Hoolahan £48,000 per annum, London (Greater)
- Sponsorship Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Brands make the most of Germany's dramatic victory over Brazil
- Sponsors congratulate Novak Djokovic on Wimbledon win
- Guardian plotting English language launch in India
- Starcom MediaVest Group to move to Turnmills
- Guardian News & Media reduces losses by 27% to £19.4m
- Singapore anti-gambling ad slammed on Twitter after picking a winner