Stuart Archibald launches Archibald / Williams in Sydney
By Daniel Farey-Jones, campaignlive.co.uk, Monday, 05 November 2012 01:01PM
Stuart Archibald, one of the founders of AIS, is launching a new agency in Sydney together with planner Bram Williams.
The agency, Archibald / Williams, is launching with four clients: News Ltd, Sportingbet, Syngenta and charity White Ribbon.
Its proposition is focued on the mixture of two planning archetypes, brand and digital/direct/data, to form what Archibald / Williams calls a ‘strategic compound’.
Archibald worked with Williams in New York in his global role with AIS, which he left in November last year.
Archibald said: "I have always wanted to set up in Sydney and now is the time to do that … hopefully, London will not be too far away."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- Business Development Manager Pure360 £20,000 - £25,000 depending on experience. £45k OTE uncapped, Brighton
- Comms Planning Manager PFJ £30000.00 - £35000.00 per annum, London
- Marketing Partnerships Director PFJ £40000.00 - £45000.00 per annum, London
- Assistant Category Manager Jarlett de Grouchy £27000 - £30000 per annum + + Bonus + Benefits, London
- Cobra introduces bra-making brewer 'The Boss'
- Anti-slavery charity creates '12 Years a Slave' tactical ad after Oscar win
- Majority of 15m Twitter users in the UK follow a newspaper
- Hooch appoints More and MJ Media for Keith Lemon campaign
- Birds Eye kicks off £60m pan-Euro campaign
- OgilvyOne loses BA business