Stuart Archibald launches Archibald / Williams in Sydney
By Daniel Farey-Jones, campaignlive.co.uk, Monday, 05 November 2012 01:01PM
Stuart Archibald, one of the founders of AIS, is launching a new agency in Sydney together with planner Bram Williams.
The agency, Archibald / Williams, is launching with four clients: News Ltd, Sportingbet, Syngenta and charity White Ribbon.
Its proposition is focued on the mixture of two planning archetypes, brand and digital/direct/data, to form what Archibald / Williams calls a ‘strategic compound’.
Archibald worked with Williams in New York in his global role with AIS, which he left in November last year.
Archibald said: "I have always wanted to set up in Sydney and now is the time to do that … hopefully, London will not be too far away."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Recruitment Consultant Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £25000 - £35000 per annum, Stratfordupon Avon
- Senior Account Manager Gemini Search £32000 - £36000 per annum, London
- Freelance Creative Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £150 - £350 per annum, London
- Senior Interior Designer Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £40000 - £50000 per annum, London
- Presentation Designer Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £30000 - £35000 per annum, London
- Adam & Eve/DDB wins 2014 IPA Effectiveness Awards Grand Prix
- Enjoyed getting an hour back on Sunday? You'll get years back if you stop smoking, says charity
- Tiffany & Co hires MEC for $100m global media
- Mattessons Fridge Raiders campaign delivers AI robot to YouTube gamer
- HSBC launches Anyone's Game golf campaign
- Facebook and Airbnb sign up to D&AD New Blood