Campaign and Newsworks team up to hold Tablet Media Summit
By Staff, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 08 November 2012 08:48AM
Key brands and media experts will debate the size of marketing and media opportunities on tablet media at the Newsworks Tablet Media Summit, held in association with Campaign, on 23 November.
Presenters and panellists who will look at how tablet media is affecting marketing, media and advertising, include:
- Peter Souter, chairman and chief creative officer, TBWA\UK
- Andrew Warner, senior marketing director EMEA, Expedia
- Abba Newbery, director of advertising strategy, News International
- Ian Dowds, managing director, Digital Media, Mirror Group
- Guy Zitter, managing director, Mail Newspaper Group
- Andre McGarrigle, director of audience, Guardian Media Group
- Zach Leonard, managing director, digital, Evening Standard and The Independent
- Paul Kemp-Robertson, co-founder, Contagious
In addition, the Telegraph Media Group will be showcasing the latest in tablet advertising and other technological developments.
Torin Douglas, the BBC News media correspondent, will chair the summit, which runs from 8.30am to 11am at the Victoria & Albert Museum's Hochhauser Auditorium in West London.
Warner said: "Tablet media presents an exciting opportunity for brands. Consumers are clearly engaged with the platform – and we need to be where consumers are. But the way people interact with tablets also offers exciting new single- and dual-screen opportunities to put brands in a different context."
To register for free, go to www.newsworkssummit.com
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- Packaging Designer Major Players £35000 - £45000 per annum, City of London
- Senior Designer/ Creative Director Designate Major Players £40000 - £50000 per annum + Plus Benefits, City of London
- Group Head of Design Gemini Search £40000.00 - £55000.00 per annum + Benifits, City of London
- Creative Operations Manager Guru Careers £27 - 32k, Based West Drayton, Greater London (UB7)
- Cobra introduces bra-making brewer 'The Boss'
- Majority of 15m Twitter users in the UK follow a newspaper
- OgilvyOne loses BA business
- Iris and Cheil big winners at MAA Best Awards
- Campaign Viral Chart: Pepsi tops Coke with Jeff Gordon test drive
- International Women's Day: 'You make your own luck' says Cheryl Giovannoni