M2M wins £5m planning and buying account for Florette
By Katherine Levy, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 08 November 2012 08:00AM
M2M has won the £5 million media planning and buying business for the bagged salad brand Florette after a pitch.
The review was prompted by Florette’s incumbent agency, The Media Shop, going into administration.
M2M beat the7stars, Total Media and a new agency called TMS12, which was established by the former partners of The Media Shop.
The pitch, which was handled by AAR, began in September, when seven agencies were chosen for chemistry meetings with the client.
M2M will work with the creative shop Now to help grow market share and penetration for Florette. The brand faces competition from supermarkets’ own-label salad bags.
The pitch brief said Florette wanted a "more strategic creative approach" to engage with consumers.
Now picked up the Florette ad account in October last year after a pitch. Its first spot for the brand, "the joy of salad", featured a couple who throw together a salad in a choreographed sequence.
Alistair MacCallum, the managing director at M2M, said: "This is a brand looking to evolve their approach to communications in order to meet their ambition – just the sort of thing we love."
Sandy Sewell, the commercial director at Florette, said: "We really appreciated the M2M approach both strategically and creatively, which demonstrated real passion for the Florette brand."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Account Director- Ceative Agency Spectrum 360 Recruitment £45k - £50k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Account Manager- Creative Agency Spectrum 360 Recruitment £28k - £34k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Account Executive - Creative Agency Spectrum 360 Recruitment £21k - £24k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Account Director- Ceative Agency Spectrum 360 Recruitment £40k - £45k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Project Manager- Creative Integrated Agency Spectrum 360 Recruitment £26k - £35k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Land Rover to move global ad account into Spark44
- WPP's Martin Sorrell reconsiders strength of newspapers
- Group M retains £80m Lloyds media
- Twitter hunts for UK marketer as it targets £180m ad revenues
- Gogglebox stars encourage viewers to vote
- Dave Trott at Ad Week Europe: Ads have become overcomplicated