7 Heaven launches airport ad network
A new airport advertising medium targeting the world's richest travellers is being launched by the media sales company 7 Heaven.
7 Heaven has secured a network of digital screens in 165 private-jet terminals across Europe, the Middle East and Africa, providing full-motion digital advertising, product placement, sponsorship and editorial opportunities.
An estimated four million passengers travel across the EMEA region in private jets each year – an audience that spends an annual average of £400,000 per head on luxury goods and services. 7 Heaven believes its screens will allow brands to reach 77 per cent of this audience.
Danielle Klein, the founder of 7 Heaven, said the network would open up a previously hard-to-reach audience, with content tailored to location and events such as the World Economic Forum meeting in Davos, Switzerland.
7 Heaven has offices in London, Paris, Geneva and Shanghai.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Marketing Director - 9-12 month FTC Comedy Central £competitive, Camden, London (Greater)
- Digital Marketing / IT Support Executive - Permanent - London Ninesharp £22000 - £25000 per annum + Benefits, City of London
- Head of SEO Ultimate Asset £60000 - £80000 per annum + Amazing Benefits , Hammersmith and Fulham
- Owned Media Director - SEO Ultimate Asset £42000 - £48000 per annum + Amazing Benefits, London
- Marketing and Campaigns Manager (B2B) Stopgap £50000 per annum + Bonus, South East England
- Macmillan defends hijacking ice bucket challenge
- Comparethemarket.com first UK brand to run Facebook Premium Video ads
- Twitter launches learning hub for agencies
- Guinness Africa launches 'made of black' campaign with Kanye West ad
- Game Of Thrones actress stars in online Karen Millen campaign
- Uncle Ben's launches YouTube cooking show