7 Heaven launches airport ad network
A new airport advertising medium targeting the world's richest travellers is being launched by the media sales company 7 Heaven.
7 Heaven has secured a network of digital screens in 165 private-jet terminals across Europe, the Middle East and Africa, providing full-motion digital advertising, product placement, sponsorship and editorial opportunities.
An estimated four million passengers travel across the EMEA region in private jets each year – an audience that spends an annual average of £400,000 per head on luxury goods and services. 7 Heaven believes its screens will allow brands to reach 77 per cent of this audience.
Danielle Klein, the founder of 7 Heaven, said the network would open up a previously hard-to-reach audience, with content tailored to location and events such as the World Economic Forum meeting in Davos, Switzerland.
7 Heaven has offices in London, Paris, Geneva and Shanghai.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Creative Artworker become £28K, Central London
- Online Sales Manager Ultimate Asset £25000 - £35000 per annum + Excellent Commission Potential, London
- Agency Sales Manager Ultimate Asset £23000 - £27000 per annum + Amazing benefits, London
- Agency Account Manager Ultimate Asset £27000 - £30000 per annum + Excellent Commission Potential, London
- Google becomes major UK advertiser after boosting spend by 50% in 2013
- Unilever pilots multi-brand advertising with YouTube beauty channel
- Sorrell says Publicis / Omnicom's 'merger of equals' is 'impossible'
- Gatwick rolls out 'guess the X-ray' competition
- Dove launches first cinema campaign with 'real beauty' sequel
- iProspect appoints chief media officer among four senior hires