Marketing Store makes three creative hires
By Anne Cassidy, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 08 November 2012 08:00AM
The Marketing Store London has hired Billington Cartmell's Simon Diss as its creative head as part of a raft of new creative appointments.
Diss, who was also the creative chief at Billington Cartmell, will head up a team of ten responsible for FMCG accounts including Sol, Britvic and Kerry Foods. He reports to the executive creative director, Graham Wall.
Before Billington Cartmell, Diss was an art director at Wunderman, where he was part of the team that created the "help the oversharers" campaign for Pringles.
The Marketing Store has also hired the creative team Ben Drummond and Tristan Hyatt-Williams from Publicis Chemistry. Drummond joins as a senior art director and Hyatt-Williams as a senior copywriter.
The pair previously worked at WCRS, Leo Burnett and Iris. They won The Impossible Brief project launched by BBR Saatchi & Saatchi at the 2010 Cannes Lions International Festival of Creativity with their "blood relations" campaign.
The duo will report to Diss and work across accounts including Britvic and Heineken, as well as a number of new-business initiatives.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Affiliates Executive - No. 1 Agency! GoodEgg Digital Circa £25k + Exceptional Benefits, Central London
- Digital Display Manager - Leading Agency GoodEgg Digital £Neg + Great Benefits, South East England / London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Director - 9-12 month FTC Comedy Central £competitive, Camden, London (Greater)
- Digital Project Director - specialist integrated agency JEFFERSON £60-75k plus benefits dependent on experience, Based just outside Kingston Upon Thames
- Director Business Development - TRAVEL- HOTELS Ultimate Asset £60000 - £80000 per annum + BONUS & BENEFITS, City of London
- The rear of the Apple Watch is more interesting than the face
- Channel 4 to drop 4oD for digital service All 4
- Guardian launches three-tier membership scheme
- FT to reveal first design overhaul in seven years
- David Hasselhoff to join Sorrell, Naughton and Shing at IAB Engage 2014
- Sky boosts Sky AdSmart's targeting capabilities for advertisers