Media agencies vie for Gatwick account
Gatwick Airport has called a review of its £15 million five-year media planning and buying account, currently held by Mindshare.
In an RFI issued this week, Gatwick said the successful agency will have "demonstrable experience" of UK and international markets, a "proven track record in multimedia" and a "strong network of media providers".
Gatwick expects to shortlist three to six shops and interested parties have until 9 December to apply.
The airport’s media spend could be as much as £15 million over the five-year period of the contract.
In July, Gatwick appointed Publicis Chemistry to handle its advertising account, with a brief to help Gatwick become London’s airport of choice as it expands its retail and restaurant offering.
Gatwick, which was sold by BAA to Global Infrastructure Partners for £1.5 billion in 2009, is the UK’s second-largest airport, behind London Heathrow, and claims to handle around 33 million passengers every year.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Marketing Manager EMR £50000 - £55000 per annum + 5k Car Allowance, City of London
- Digital Designer The Great & The Good £25000 - £30000 per annum, City of London
- 3D Designer - Brand Experience Agency - London - £20k - £50k - NP200 Stonor £20k - £50k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Creative Producer f1 Recruitment Up to £60,000, South East London
- Creative Web Developer Digital Gurus Negotiable, London