Honda launches Google Street View web experience
By Sarah Shearman, campaignlive.co.uk, Wednesday, 21 November 2012 11:42AM
Honda has launched a web for car enthusiasts that uses Google Street View to discover some of the UK's best driving terrains.
The ‘Do--More-New by Collective London launches today to promote Honda's new CR-V vehicle.
Users first select a terrain, such as snow, urban, forest or mountain, before being led to one of 12 UK locations such as the Cumbria’s Hardknott Pass or the Forest of Dean in Gloucestershire.
The service provides information about local weather conditions and places to stay. It plots users' driving experiences and explains how many fuel emissions drivers would save with the CR-V. All the information gathered can be downloaded by the user as a PDF.
The site has also been optimised for mobile and prompts users to book a test drive.
It forms part of Honda’s current European campaign, which focuses on the CR-V’s ability to open up new possibilities for the driver, created by Mcgarrybowen London.Follow @shearmans
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Business Development Manager The Great & The Good £45000 - £50000 per annum, London
- SENIOR ACCOUNT MANAGER - INTEGRATED B2B AGENCY Live Recruitment Negotiable, London
- Direct Marketing Executive Stopgap £26000 per annum, London
- Account Manager- Integrated Creative Agency Spectrum 360 Recruitment £26k - £33k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- PROJECT MANAGER - LONDON - £30-40K + BENEFITS Salt £30000 - £40000 per annum + Benefits, London
- Katharine Viner becomes first female editor-in-chief of Guardian News & Media
- Why Viacom spent £120m extending Channel 5's Big Brother deal for three more years
- Tesco media review pits Initiative against MediaCom and ZenithOptimedia
- Comparethemarket.com offers two for one cinema tickets with Meerkat Movies
- Google's European leader says viewing habits are 'changing dramatically'
- 7 things Proximity has learned in the new Omnicom building