Honda launches Google Street View web experience
By Sarah Shearman, campaignlive.co.uk, Wednesday, 21 November 2012 11:42AM
Honda has launched a web for car enthusiasts that uses Google Street View to discover some of the UK's best driving terrains.
The ‘Do--More-New by Collective London launches today to promote Honda's new CR-V vehicle.
Users first select a terrain, such as snow, urban, forest or mountain, before being led to one of 12 UK locations such as the Cumbria’s Hardknott Pass or the Forest of Dean in Gloucestershire.
The service provides information about local weather conditions and places to stay. It plots users' driving experiences and explains how many fuel emissions drivers would save with the CR-V. All the information gathered can be downloaded by the user as a PDF.
The site has also been optimised for mobile and prompts users to book a test drive.
It forms part of Honda’s current European campaign, which focuses on the CR-V’s ability to open up new possibilities for the driver, created by Mcgarrybowen London.Follow @shearmans
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Affiliates Executive - No. 1 Agency! GoodEgg Digital Circa £25k + Exceptional Benefits, Central London
- Digital Display Manager - Leading Agency GoodEgg Digital £Neg + Great Benefits, South East England / London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Director - 9-12 month FTC Comedy Central £competitive, Camden, London (Greater)
- Planner, Top London Creative Agency Direct Recruitment £50,000-£65,000, London (Greater)
- Planner Direct Recruitment £50,000 - £70,000, London
- The rear of the Apple Watch is more interesting than the face
- Channel 4 to drop 4oD for digital service All 4
- Guardian launches three-tier membership scheme
- FT to reveal first design overhaul in seven years
- David Hasselhoff to join Sorrell, Naughton and Shing at IAB Engage 2014
- Sky boosts Sky AdSmart's targeting capabilities for advertisers