Honda launches Google Street View web experience
By Sarah Shearman, campaignlive.co.uk, Wednesday, 21 November 2012 11:42AM
Honda has launched a web for car enthusiasts that uses Google Street View to discover some of the UK's best driving terrains.
The ‘Do--More-New by Collective London launches today to promote Honda's new CR-V vehicle.
Users first select a terrain, such as snow, urban, forest or mountain, before being led to one of 12 UK locations such as the Cumbria’s Hardknott Pass or the Forest of Dean in Gloucestershire.
The service provides information about local weather conditions and places to stay. It plots users' driving experiences and explains how many fuel emissions drivers would save with the CR-V. All the information gathered can be downloaded by the user as a PDF.
The site has also been optimised for mobile and prompts users to book a test drive.
It forms part of Honda’s current European campaign, which focuses on the CR-V’s ability to open up new possibilities for the driver, created by Mcgarrybowen London.Follow @shearmans
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- On-Air Creative / Creative Executive Discovery Communications Very Competitive with excellent benefits, London (West), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Account Director Twist Recruitment £40000.00 - £60000.00 per annum + benefits , London
- Freelance Account Director (social media) Source £250 - £300 per day, London
- Senior Account Manager Twist Recruitment £32000.00 per annum, City of London
- Coco de Mer launches X-rated ad with Rankin and TBWA
- Fallon introduces stuffed duck to launch Cadbury Puddles
- Betfair to call £15m European media review
- Dave Bedwood to leave M&C Saatchi
- Five black Pencils awarded at D&AD 2015
- Wonga rebrands as 'transparent and responsible' lender after hiring Fold7