Honda launches Google Street View web experience
By Sarah Shearman, campaignlive.co.uk, Wednesday, 21 November 2012 11:42AM
Honda has launched a web for car enthusiasts that uses Google Street View to discover some of the UK's best driving terrains.
The ‘Do--More-New by Collective London launches today to promote Honda's new CR-V vehicle.
Users first select a terrain, such as snow, urban, forest or mountain, before being led to one of 12 UK locations such as the Cumbria’s Hardknott Pass or the Forest of Dean in Gloucestershire.
The service provides information about local weather conditions and places to stay. It plots users' driving experiences and explains how many fuel emissions drivers would save with the CR-V. All the information gathered can be downloaded by the user as a PDF.
The site has also been optimised for mobile and prompts users to book a test drive.
It forms part of Honda’s current European campaign, which focuses on the CR-V’s ability to open up new possibilities for the driver, created by Mcgarrybowen London.Follow @shearmans
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Direct Marketing Manager Prostate Cancer UK £39,362 per annum, London Bridge
- Graphic Designer Major Players £20000 - £40000 per annum, Thames Ditton
- Staffing / Field Recruitment Executive - Field Marketing Agency Stonor £18-22K, Berkshire
- Web Editor Network Career Consultants £29000 - £36000 per annum, Oxfordshire
- Group M wins Vodafone's £600m media account
- Google becomes major UK advertiser after boosting spend by 50% in 2013
- Campaign Viral Chart: Evian's Spider-Man tops chart in week of movie premiere
- Tait replaces Papworth as W&K's ECD
- M&S moves £60m media account to Mindshare
- MEC boss Courtier hails £600m Vodafone media win as 'life changing'