LV= hires Greenlight for its life and pensions business
LV=, the insurance brand, has appointed digital agency Greenlight to the digital account for its life and pensions business, ending its relationship with Harvest Digital.
Greenlight will be charged with conceiving and developing a digital strategy for LV=’s life and pension insurance products and implementing paid media and search campaigns.
LV= kicked of a review of its digital marketing requirements in March and hired Steak to work on its general insurance business, which includes car, home, pet and travel insurance, in September.
Greenlight will look to make LV=’s search marketing more efficient by reducing its life and pension division’s use of paid search in favour of improving its search engine optimisation.
LV= has also asked Greenlight to overhaul its Google Adwords structure and develop performance display campaigns to increase brand awareness and, ultimately, sales.
Lee Noon, Head of Life Digital Marketing, LV=, said: "We’ve been through a detailed tender process which started back in March 2012 to find the right agency to support our future growth plans.
"Greenlight has an outstanding reputation and strong track record for delivering high performing digital campaigns, and we look forward to working with them."
Harvest Digital was the incumbent on the general insurance as well as life and pensions business and is understood to have repitched for both parts of the business.Follow @MaisieMcCabe
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Marketing Director - 9-12 month FTC Comedy Central £competitive, Camden, London (Greater)
- Global Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £65,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £38,000 per annum + Car/Car Allowance, London (Central), London (Greater), South East
- Junior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £35,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Brand & Communications Manager Ball & Hoolahan £70,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
Agency: Wieden & Kennedy New York
- Twitter launches learning hub for agencies
- Guinness Africa launches 'made of black' campaign with Kanye West ad
- McDonald's launches 40th anniversary campaign
- TalkTalk to launch user-generated X Factor idents
- Celebrity Cruises opts for Goodstuff
- Watch Harvey Keitel's Wolf bark again in new Direct Line ads