LV= hires Greenlight for its life and pensions business
LV=, the insurance brand, has appointed digital agency Greenlight to the digital account for its life and pensions business, ending its relationship with Harvest Digital.
Greenlight will be charged with conceiving and developing a digital strategy for LV=’s life and pension insurance products and implementing paid media and search campaigns.
LV= kicked of a review of its digital marketing requirements in March and hired Steak to work on its general insurance business, which includes car, home, pet and travel insurance, in September.
Greenlight will look to make LV=’s search marketing more efficient by reducing its life and pension division’s use of paid search in favour of improving its search engine optimisation.
LV= has also asked Greenlight to overhaul its Google Adwords structure and develop performance display campaigns to increase brand awareness and, ultimately, sales.
Lee Noon, Head of Life Digital Marketing, LV=, said: "We’ve been through a detailed tender process which started back in March 2012 to find the right agency to support our future growth plans.
"Greenlight has an outstanding reputation and strong track record for delivering high performing digital campaigns, and we look forward to working with them."
Harvest Digital was the incumbent on the general insurance as well as life and pensions business and is understood to have repitched for both parts of the business.Follow @MaisieMcCabe
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- UX DESIGNER - (Creative, User Experience, Layout, Branding) Creative Recruitment £50000 - £55000 per annum + Negotiable, London
- Frontend Developer Digital Gurus £35000 - £60000 Per Annum Bonus and Benefits, London
- Brand Designer Major Players £30000 - £40000 per annum + Benefits package, London
- Sales Manager- Travel - Programmatic Ultimate Asset £45000 - £55000 per annum + commission, benefits & shares!, London
- Middleweight Print Designer Major Players £22000 - £27000 per annum + Benefits package, London
- Black horse returns in new Lloyds Bank campaign
- Geometry Dubai hands over Cannes Grand Prix amid controversy
- Cannes 2015: Highlights from the Campaign beach party
- UK wins four gold Film Lions
- Watch: Every Grand Prix winner from Cannes Lions 2015
- 'You're thirsty. We've got sales targets', says Oasis in summer campaign launch