Team Canning wins Nabs Fast Forward 2012
By Ian Darby, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 22 November 2012 08:00AM
After an intensive ten-week process, the winning team in the annual Nabs Fast Forward contest has been announced.
Team Canning scooped the award for its response to a fictitious government brief to increase voter turnout.
The team was one of eight to deliver a ten-minute pitch to Wendy Proctor, the deputy director of the Cabinet Office Shared Communications Service, and a senior panel of judges.Nabs’ Fast Forward scheme, launched 14 years ago by the Campaign columnist Jeremy Bullmore, brings together young talent in the business to work with delegates and mentors to build their skills.
The winning team comprised: Elizabeth Brennan, account manager, Mindshare; Jamie Buchanan, senior account manager, Publicis Chemistry; Chris Bullen, advertising director, Haymarket; Toby Fairlamb, client assistant, Posterscope; Sylwia Kucharska, account manager, Last Exit; William Moore, planning fellow, Ogilvy & Mather; David Ryan, marketing fellow, WPP; Meera Sanghvi, account manager, JWT London; Verity Williams, planner, DLKW Lowe; and Jane Woodhead, account manager, Mindshare.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Marketing Manager Fidelity Worldwide Investment Dependent on Experience, Surrey
- Graphic Designer / Art Director Creative Recruitment £30000 - £40000 per annum, London
- Senior Account Executive Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £20000 - £23000 per annum, Warwickshire
- Senior Manager Customer Engagement - Sports Brand (Relocation) Ultimate Asset €70000 - €73000 per annum + Relocation package, Bavaria
- Digital Sales Account Director Ultimate Asset £43000 - £45000 per annum + 15-20k comms, London
- Tetley launches ad with Tea Folk in middle of medieval battle
- HSBC uses emotive ad to relaunch bank account on Christmas Day
- Virgin Holidays encourages customers to 'flaunt it' in Christmas Day ad
- 'Creative' RFI requests are getting out of control
- Top 10 most-viewed The Work
- Ocean Outdoor finds new owners in Searchlight Capital