Coutts selects CHI for global ad brief
By Anne Cassidy, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 22 November 2012 08:00AM
Coutts, the private banking house, has awarded CHI & Partners its global ad account.
CHI, a roster agency of the bank’s owner, the Royal Bank of Scotland Group, won the business after a pitch.
It will create a press and poster campaign to run across markets including the UK, Russia, Hong Kong, Singapore and the Middle East.
The bank has recently dropped the RBS prefix in markets outside the UK and now operates solely under the Coutts name.
In the UK, the advertising will aim to present a new, more dynamic face for the 320-year-old bank.
In the past, Coutts has worked with M&C Saatchi, which was appointed in 2001 to revamp the bank’s image. The agency created what was billed as Coutts’ first-ever advertising campaign.
The bank scaled down its presence overseas last year and is now bolstering its core businesses in the UK, the Middle East, Asia, Switzerland and Eastern Europe.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Deputy Creative Director - Integrated/shopper agency The Industry Club London Ltd £75,000, London (Greater)
- Insights and Database Manager Brand Recruitment negotiable, Hertfordshire
- Integrated Project Manager (BTL) - Creative agency £30-40k Source £25000 - £40000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Studio Manager (Creative, Design & Events) SixTwoFive On Application, Hertfordshire / London (Central), London (Greater) / Hertford, Hertfordshire
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £45,000 per annum, London (Greater) / London (Central), London (Greater) / London (City of), London (Greater)
- Virgin Holidays launches digital Caribbean push
- Yahoo appoints Marc Bignell as head of trading for the EMEA region
- Captain Morgan Facebook ad banned for suggesting alcohol conquers boredom
- McCann picked to resurrect Homepride's Fred
- Radio Times: 50 years of Doctor Who covers
- McDonald's marks 40 years with charity ad