Coutts selects CHI for global ad brief
By Anne Cassidy, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 22 November 2012 08:00AM
Coutts, the private banking house, has awarded CHI & Partners its global ad account.
CHI, a roster agency of the bank’s owner, the Royal Bank of Scotland Group, won the business after a pitch.
It will create a press and poster campaign to run across markets including the UK, Russia, Hong Kong, Singapore and the Middle East.
The bank has recently dropped the RBS prefix in markets outside the UK and now operates solely under the Coutts name.
In the UK, the advertising will aim to present a new, more dynamic face for the 320-year-old bank.
In the past, Coutts has worked with M&C Saatchi, which was appointed in 2001 to revamp the bank’s image. The agency created what was billed as Coutts’ first-ever advertising campaign.
The bank scaled down its presence overseas last year and is now bolstering its core businesses in the UK, the Middle East, Asia, Switzerland and Eastern Europe.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- Copywriter - midweight to senior David Thatcher Recruitment £45-50k, London or Surrey
- Head of Art David Thatcher Recruitment £60-70k, Bristol
- Research Director - Consultancy Elizabeth Norman International £60000 - £70000 per annum + Bonus , London
- Senior Program Manager air recruitment Up to £75K (dependent on experience) plus benefits and bonuses, Central London