Coutts selects CHI for global ad brief
By Anne Cassidy, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 22 November 2012 08:00AM
Coutts, the private banking house, has awarded CHI & Partners its global ad account.
CHI, a roster agency of the bank’s owner, the Royal Bank of Scotland Group, won the business after a pitch.
It will create a press and poster campaign to run across markets including the UK, Russia, Hong Kong, Singapore and the Middle East.
The bank has recently dropped the RBS prefix in markets outside the UK and now operates solely under the Coutts name.
In the UK, the advertising will aim to present a new, more dynamic face for the 320-year-old bank.
In the past, Coutts has worked with M&C Saatchi, which was appointed in 2001 to revamp the bank’s image. The agency created what was billed as Coutts’ first-ever advertising campaign.
The bank scaled down its presence overseas last year and is now bolstering its core businesses in the UK, the Middle East, Asia, Switzerland and Eastern Europe.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Marketing Director - 9-12 month FTC Comedy Central £competitive, Camden, London (Greater)
- Creative Strategist- £65k - Well known FMCG Brands Gemini Search £65000 per annum, City of London
- Senior Insight Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 + Car/Car Allowance, West Midlands
- Category Manager Ball & Hoolahan £60,000 per annum, London (Greater)
- Email Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £35,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
Agency: Wieden & Kennedy New York
- Macmillan defends hijacking ice bucket challenge
- Comparethemarket.com first UK brand to run Facebook Premium Video ads
- Guinness Africa launches 'made of black' campaign with Kanye West ad
- Twitter launches learning hub for agencies
- Game Of Thrones actress stars in online Karen Millen campaign
- Uncle Ben's launches YouTube cooking show