ZenithOptimedia nets RBS digital media job
By Katherine Levy, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 22 November 2012 08:00AM
The Royal Bank of Scotland has hired ZenithOptimedia to handle its estimated £10 million Retail digital media planning and buying account.
The incumbent on the business was the digital specialist LBi. But the bank has moved to consolidate its media arrangements into ZenithOptimedia, which won the Retail offline planning and buying account a year ago.
In its new role, ZenithOptimedia will be responsible for all digital media duties, including SEO, affiliate activity and pay-per-click.
LBi retains its digital creative and content strategy responsibilities for RBS Retail. It also continues to look after a mixture of media, creative content and social media duties for RBS Group, RBS Business, the private banking brand Coutts and the RBS-owned Irish Ulster Bank.
MediaCom, which handled the offline account before ZenithOptimedia’s hiring, continues to oversee media for RBS’s insurance brands.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Web Analyst Jet2.com Negotiable, Leeds
- Database Marketing Analyst Jet2.com Negotiable, Leeds
- Events Manager - 12 month FTC Brand Recruitment £40000 per annum + benefits, Amersham
- Marketing Assistant Brand Recruitment £17000 - £20000 per annum + great benefits, Hemel Hempstead
- Client Director, global branding agency, London, £80k Gabriele Skelton £75000 - £85000 per annum, London