ZenithOptimedia nets RBS digital media job
By Katherine Levy, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 22 November 2012 08:00AM
The Royal Bank of Scotland has hired ZenithOptimedia to handle its estimated £10 million Retail digital media planning and buying account.
The incumbent on the business was the digital specialist LBi. But the bank has moved to consolidate its media arrangements into ZenithOptimedia, which won the Retail offline planning and buying account a year ago.
In its new role, ZenithOptimedia will be responsible for all digital media duties, including SEO, affiliate activity and pay-per-click.
LBi retains its digital creative and content strategy responsibilities for RBS Retail. It also continues to look after a mixture of media, creative content and social media duties for RBS Group, RBS Business, the private banking brand Coutts and the RBS-owned Irish Ulster Bank.
MediaCom, which handled the offline account before ZenithOptimedia’s hiring, continues to oversee media for RBS’s insurance brands.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Search / Biddable Exec - Full-Service Agency Silverdrum up to £30,000 + benefits, London
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 + Car/Car Allowance , South East England
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £42,000 + Car/Car Allowance , South East England
- Assistant Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £35,000 per annum , South East England
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 + Car/Car Allowance , South East England
Agency: McCann Erickson
- Watch: The Post Office's first Christmas TV campaign in five years
- Tesco Clubcard uses Twitter to pick out Christmas gift ideas
- Samsung launches first Christmas TV campaign in the UK
- BBH London promotes Caroline Pay to deputy ECD
- O2 launches 'walk' campaign with Ed Sheeran
- ASA bans 'strongly sexual' Giffgaff ad