ZenithOptimedia nets RBS digital media job
By Katherine Levy, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 22 November 2012 08:00AM
The Royal Bank of Scotland has hired ZenithOptimedia to handle its estimated £10 million Retail digital media planning and buying account.
The incumbent on the business was the digital specialist LBi. But the bank has moved to consolidate its media arrangements into ZenithOptimedia, which won the Retail offline planning and buying account a year ago.
In its new role, ZenithOptimedia will be responsible for all digital media duties, including SEO, affiliate activity and pay-per-click.
LBi retains its digital creative and content strategy responsibilities for RBS Retail. It also continues to look after a mixture of media, creative content and social media duties for RBS Group, RBS Business, the private banking brand Coutts and the RBS-owned Irish Ulster Bank.
MediaCom, which handled the offline account before ZenithOptimedia’s hiring, continues to oversee media for RBS’s insurance brands.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior copywriter story uk limited Negotiable depending on experience, Edinburgh
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- CREATIVE ARTWORKER #HOMEENTS #GAMING #POS #PACKAGING Creative Recruitment £30000 - £35000 per annum, London
- MW-Senior Designer Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £28000 - £32000 per annum, South Gloucestershire
- Account Manager True Careers £25-£32k, East Midlands Region
- Daily Mirror publishes its own tits on Page 3
- 'This girl can' tops Campaign Viral Chart
- John Brown Media appoints Rebekah Billingsley to head of digital and content strategy role
- 'You don't have to explain yourself if you are getting the job done,' says Tracy De Groose on work and motherhood
- Publicis Groupe extends deadline for Sapient deal again
- Lidstone exits Havas amid restructure