Tassimo hands European ad account to Mcgarrybowen
Tassimo, the coffee-maker brand, has appointed Mcgarrybowen to handle its European advertising account.
The agency won the account following a four-way competitive pitch, which began in September. TWBA has been the incumbent on the account for the past three years.
The appointment strengthens Mcgarrybowen’s relationship with Tassimo’s parent company, Mondelez International. The agency picked up Mondelez’ advertising account for its Toblerone brand earlier this month.
Mcgarrybowen will support the global brand team on strategy and launch an advertising campaign for the coffee maker in spring next year.
Tassimo launched it last major ad campaign in 2009. The pre-Christmas campaign featured three men in festive jumpers enjoy different cups of coffee from one machine. The activity promoted the different blends and flavours that could be made by a Tassimo machine.
Roland Weening, vice president marketing and innovation global coffee at Mondelez, said: "The creation of a new communications idea is a key part of our ambitious plans for Tassimo in 2013 and beyond. Mcgarrybowen has delivered best in class strategic and creative thinking and we are excited about working together to bring this to life for Tassimo."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Deputy Creative Director - Integrated/shopper agency The Industry Club London Ltd £75,000, London (Greater)
- Golden Globe Accounts - Digital Account Manager - (Brand Led) Ultimate Asset £30000 - £35000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Lead UX Designer Digital Gurus £35000 - £45000 Per Annum, London (Greater)
- Operations Manager- global creative agency, Amsterdam, £60k Gabriele Skelton £60000 per annum, Netherlands
- Social Media Manager - FS Jarlett de Grouchy £37000 per annum + Fully Comprehensive Benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- BBC to end exclusive Red Bee Media production deal
- Bloomberg appoints Matt Teeman as commercial director EMEA
- Samsung celebrates Prince George's birthday
- Virgin Holidays launches digital Caribbean push
- Captain Morgan Facebook ad banned for suggesting alcohol conquers boredom
- Happy birthday Mr Ad Server: the future of RTB