Tassimo hands European ad account to Mcgarrybowen
Tassimo, the coffee-maker brand, has appointed Mcgarrybowen to handle its European advertising account.
The agency won the account following a four-way competitive pitch, which began in September. TWBA has been the incumbent on the account for the past three years.
The appointment strengthens Mcgarrybowen’s relationship with Tassimo’s parent company, Mondelez International. The agency picked up Mondelez’ advertising account for its Toblerone brand earlier this month.
Mcgarrybowen will support the global brand team on strategy and launch an advertising campaign for the coffee maker in spring next year.
Tassimo launched it last major ad campaign in 2009. The pre-Christmas campaign featured three men in festive jumpers enjoy different cups of coffee from one machine. The activity promoted the different blends and flavours that could be made by a Tassimo machine.
Roland Weening, vice president marketing and innovation global coffee at Mondelez, said: "The creation of a new communications idea is a key part of our ambitious plans for Tassimo in 2013 and beyond. Mcgarrybowen has delivered best in class strategic and creative thinking and we are excited about working together to bring this to life for Tassimo."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Freelance Digital Designer - Mobile & Apps Aspire £200 - £280 per day, City of London
- ARTWORKERS - DIGITAL, INTEGRATED, BRANDING Live Recruitment £competitive, England
- ART DIRECTORS - DIGITAL, INTEGRATED, BRANDING Live Recruitment £competitive, England
- Senior Digital Project Manager Digital Gurus £45000 - £52000 Per Annum benefits, London
- Events Producer - London based brand engagement agency - 3 month contract Bamboo Crowd £35000-£40000, London (Greater)
- Virgin Media 'night owl' ad to break in Gogglebox
- Johnnie Walker calls global ad review
- Adam & Eve/DDB wins 2014 IPA Effectiveness Awards Grand Prix
- Testicular cancer awareness campaign launches comedy show
- Enjoyed getting an hour back on Sunday? You'll get years back if you stop smoking, says charity
- Tiffany & Co hires MEC for $100m global media