John Lewis: making of 'The Journey'
We take a look at behind the scenes footage of this year's John Lewis Christmas ad campaign, 'The Journey, which as already amassed more than two million views on YouTube.
The footage includes an interview with John Lewis' marketing director Craig Inglis who explains the creative message for the campaign this year was about going the extra mile. Adam & Eve/DDB's executive creative director, Ben Priest also says two inanamate objects like snowmen are bound to capture people's imagination.
The ad launched on 9th November.Follow @SaraKimberley
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior AV Planner Aspire £28000.00 - £32000.00 per annum, London
- Marketing Executive Kingsgate Recruitment to £25,000 - £30,000, Clapham Town, London (Greater)
- POS Assistant Manager Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £25000 - £32000 per annum, Greater Manchester
- Client Services Director - Sydney Australia Twist Recruitment £105000 per annum, Eastern Suburbs Sydney
- TV Buyer - £26K - HUGE Client! Ultimate Asset £25000 - £27000 per annum, London
- Adam & Eve/DDB wins 2014 IPA Effectiveness Awards Grand Prix
- Enjoyed getting an hour back on Sunday? You'll get years back if you stop smoking, says charity
- Tiffany & Co hires MEC for $100m global media
- Mattessons Fridge Raiders campaign delivers AI robot to YouTube gamer
- Facebook and Airbnb sign up to D&AD New Blood
- HSBC launches Anyone's Game golf campaign