RKCR/Y&R captures Mecca Bingo brief
By Anne Cassidy, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 29 November 2012 08:00AM
Mecca Bingo has appointed Rainey Kelly Campbell Roalfe/Y&R to handle its £2 million advertising business.
The gaming brand, which is owned by Rank Group, has not previously used a retained agency, but has worked with shops on an ad hoc basis.
RKCR/Y&R will be responsible for helping to integrate the brand’s messaging and strategy across retail, online and mobile.
James Condon, the brand marketing director at Mecca, said: "We are delighted to be working with RKCR/Y&R at this exciting time in our brand development and were impressed with their creativity and strategic thinking. The team at RKCR/Y&R will help us take our business to the next level as we create one integrated brand across retail, online and mobile."
Ben Kay, the chief executive of RKCR/Y&R, said: "We are thrilled that Mecca will be joining our stable of great British brands and look forward to making it shine even more brightly."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Marketing Manager Fidelity Worldwide Investment Dependent on Experience, Surrey
- Graphic Designer Â– Product & Packaging Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £20000 - £30000 per annum, Manchester
- Client Planner AF Selection £30,000 - £35,000, Birmingham, West Midlands
- Press Production Executive AF Selection £20,000 - £22,000, Birmingham, West Midlands
- Digital Specialist - Client-Side Travel Brand - PPC / SEO Ultimate Asset £30000 - £50000 per annum + Amazing Benefits, City of London
- Tetley launches ad with Tea Folk in middle of medieval battle
- HSBC uses emotive ad to relaunch bank account on Christmas Day
- Virgin Holidays encourages customers to 'flaunt it' in Christmas Day ad
- Top 10 most-viewed The Work
- 'Creative' RFI requests are getting out of control
- US holiday campaign round-up 2014