Agencies line up for Musgrave brands
By Jeremy Lee, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 29 November 2012 08:00AM
Musgrave Group is looking for an ad agency to handle its Budgens and Londis brands.
AAR is handling the brief and the process is in its initial stages.
The appointed agency will oversee both above- and below-the-line advertising ahead of an expected increase in marketing activity.
Recent advertising has been focused on press executions promoting the Budgens product range. Londis activity has been limited.
The accounts are currently held by WFCA Integrated, which was acquired by Porta Communications this year and merged with 2020 Media Vision.
Budgens and Londis operate on a franchisee model, with Musgrave running the central sourcing, sales, marketing and supply chain.
Budgens, which was acquired by Musgrave in 2002, is positioned as a local competitor to larger supermarkets. Londis, which was bought two years later, operates in the convenience sector.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Business Director Stopgap £60000 - £70000 per annum, London
- Senior Account Manager/ Ad Ops Europe Aspire Mobile c£45,000 + bonus, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Agency Sales Account Director - Mobile Location Advertising Aspire Mobile c£70,000 + 50% bonus , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £65,000 + Car/Car Allowance , South East England
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 + Car/Car Allowance , South East England
- ZenithOptimedia loses £200m O2 business to Havas Media without a pitch
- Facebook IQ reveals marketing to millennials is flawed
- Breast Cancer Campaign crowd-sources videos for 'wear it pink' campaign
- Guardian joins forces with Telegraph for media planning tool
- Sir Martin Sorrell labels Omnicom CFO exit 'bizarre'
- OMD lands Liberty Global pan-Euro media