Agencies line up for Musgrave brands
By Jeremy Lee, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 29 November 2012 08:00AM
Musgrave Group is looking for an ad agency to handle its Budgens and Londis brands.
AAR is handling the brief and the process is in its initial stages.
The appointed agency will oversee both above- and below-the-line advertising ahead of an expected increase in marketing activity.
Recent advertising has been focused on press executions promoting the Budgens product range. Londis activity has been limited.
The accounts are currently held by WFCA Integrated, which was acquired by Porta Communications this year and merged with 2020 Media Vision.
Budgens and Londis operate on a franchisee model, with Musgrave running the central sourcing, sales, marketing and supply chain.
Budgens, which was acquired by Musgrave in 2002, is positioned as a local competitor to larger supermarkets. Londis, which was bought two years later, operates in the convenience sector.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Social Media Manager/Director Pitch Consultants £Highly competitive + benefits, Leicestershire
- Senior Online Trading/Commercial Manager Pitch Consultants £Highly competitive + benefits, Leicestershire
- Video Sales Account Manager Salt £35 - £45 per annum + Com, City of London
- Senior Planner Buyer Dot-Gap £35k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Assistant Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £28,000 per annum, South East England
- Google's European leader says viewing habits are 'changing dramatically'
- Martin Sorrell talks Maurice Lévy, Tesco, and the global outlook
- Tesco media review pits Initiative against MediaCom and ZenithOptimedia
- Land Rover to move global ad account into Spark44
- Viacom to bring Breaking Bad to Freeview with Spike launch
- 'Advertisers are snake oil salesmen', says Peter Oborne