Agencies line up for Musgrave brands
By Jeremy Lee, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 29 November 2012 08:00AM
Musgrave Group is looking for an ad agency to handle its Budgens and Londis brands.
AAR is handling the brief and the process is in its initial stages.
The appointed agency will oversee both above- and below-the-line advertising ahead of an expected increase in marketing activity.
Recent advertising has been focused on press executions promoting the Budgens product range. Londis activity has been limited.
The accounts are currently held by WFCA Integrated, which was acquired by Porta Communications this year and merged with 2020 Media Vision.
Budgens and Londis operate on a franchisee model, with Musgrave running the central sourcing, sales, marketing and supply chain.
Budgens, which was acquired by Musgrave in 2002, is positioned as a local competitor to larger supermarkets. Londis, which was bought two years later, operates in the convenience sector.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Affiliates Executive - No. 1 Agency! GoodEgg Digital Circa £25k + Exceptional Benefits, Central London
- Digital Display Manager - Leading Agency GoodEgg Digital £Neg + Great Benefits, South East England / London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Director - 9-12 month FTC Comedy Central £competitive, Camden, London (Greater)
- Account Director- Advertising Spectrum 360 Recruitment £45k - £60k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior PPC Manager Direct Recruitment £27,000 -£33,000, London
- FT to reveal first design overhaul in seven years
- Philips launches campaign for app-controlled lightbulbs
- 5 key trends from Dmexco 2014
- Sorrell warns of Scotland becoming an 'outlier' and the UK 'diminished' by a Yes vote
- Notonthehighstreet.com launches brand campaign
- Bosch secures sponsorship deal with Channel 4's Sunday Brunch