Agencies line up for Musgrave brands
By Jeremy Lee, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 29 November 2012 08:00AM
Musgrave Group is looking for an ad agency to handle its Budgens and Londis brands.
AAR is handling the brief and the process is in its initial stages.
The appointed agency will oversee both above- and below-the-line advertising ahead of an expected increase in marketing activity.
Recent advertising has been focused on press executions promoting the Budgens product range. Londis activity has been limited.
The accounts are currently held by WFCA Integrated, which was acquired by Porta Communications this year and merged with 2020 Media Vision.
Budgens and Londis operate on a franchisee model, with Musgrave running the central sourcing, sales, marketing and supply chain.
Budgens, which was acquired by Musgrave in 2002, is positioned as a local competitor to larger supermarkets. Londis, which was bought two years later, operates in the convenience sector.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Creative Artworker become £28K, Central London
- Online Sales Manager Ultimate Asset £25000 - £35000 per annum + Excellent Commission Potential, London
- Agency Sales Manager Ultimate Asset £23000 - £27000 per annum + Amazing benefits, London
- Agency Account Manager Ultimate Asset £27000 - £30000 per annum + Excellent Commission Potential, London
- Google becomes major UK advertiser after boosting spend by 50% in 2013
- Unilever pilots multi-brand advertising with YouTube beauty channel
- Sorrell says Publicis / Omnicom's 'merger of equals' is 'impossible'
- Gatwick rolls out 'guess the X-ray' competition
- iProspect appoints chief media officer among four senior hires
- Dove launches first cinema campaign with 'real beauty' sequel