MEC lands £5m Webuyanycar.com media account
By Nick Batten, campaignlive.co.uk, Monday, 03 December 2012 11:22AM
MEC Manchester has won the UK TV media planning and buying of the used car business, webuyanycar.com, estimated to be worth £5m, after a competitive pitch.
MEC Manchester was already incumbent on the digital display and radio side of Webuyanycar.com's account and has now added the TV account to its roster.
The incumbent agency, All Response Media, declined to re-pitch for the business.
It is believed that webuyanycar.com’s advertising is handled by an agency called Driven and will be unaffected by the media review.
MEC declined to comment at the time of publication.Follow @nickbatten2
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Part Time Senior Marketing Executive - 12 months FTC (media) ADLIB Not specified, Bristol
- Head of SEO Ultimate Asset £50000 - £55000 per annum + Amazing Benefits, Surrey
- business director > GLOBAL DIGITAL CONTENT & SOCIAL collectivo Salary confidential, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Project Manager Zebra People £30000 - £40000 per annum, City of London
- account manager > GLOBAL EVENTS & PORTUGUESE FLUENCY collectivo Up to £27,000 per annum + benefits, South East region
- Tesco Clubcard uses Twitter to pick out Christmas gift ideas
- Samsung launches first Christmas TV campaign in the UK
- ASA bans 'strongly sexual' Giffgaff ad
- In pictures: Campaign Media Awards 2014
- Freeview launches singing toys campaign
- Hammerson uses automated mechanical model to showcase Christmas gifts