Southbank Centre hunts for media agency
By Nick Batten, campaignlive.co.uk, Wednesday, 05 December 2012 09:56AM
The Southbank Centre, the complex of artistic venues on the south bank of the Thames, is reviewing its media planning and buying account.
Tenders were issued recently and the deadline for applications is 28 December.
It is not known whether the incumbent agency, TCS Media, will repitch for the business although it has been confirmed that the company’s advertising (which is handled in-house) will be unaffected by the media review.
In a statement, the Southbank Centre said that it was looking for an "experienced, creative media planning and buying partner" to provide a fully integrated media service that would include campaign planning, rates negotiation, clipping service, promotional support and performance management
A spokeswoman for the Southbank Centre told Campaign that the media contract was up for renewal and the review was "in no way a reflection of performance".
In May, MasterCard sponsored a summer-long series of art and music events under the banner of the 'Festival of the World', as part of its three-year deal with the Southbank Centre.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Head of UX & Digital Design Director MCG Associates tax free competitive package, Dubai (Emirate) (AE)
- Ad Ops Manager - Leading Agency GoodEgg Digital £Neg + Great Benefits, South East England / London (Central), London (Greater)
- Head of Marketing, Education Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £40000 - £50000 per annum, Benefits: Pension, Healthcare, Bonus Potential , London
- Marketing Manager, Luxury Travel/Events, W. London Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £40000 - £45000 per annum, West London
- ACCOUNT HANDLERS - WANTED - £25K TO £40K Stonor £25k to £40k, London & Home Counties
- KitKat's mocking Apple tweet outperforms Oreo's Superbowl
- Social Media Week: what social media has taught us
- TfL launches selfie campaign to encourage people to get home safely
- Argos releases alien swan song ad
- Branded Content sends messages ads cannot, Diageo boss says
- 13 ways to create a winning print ad