Southbank Centre hunts for media agency
By Nick Batten, campaignlive.co.uk, Wednesday, 05 December 2012 09:56AM
The Southbank Centre, the complex of artistic venues on the south bank of the Thames, is reviewing its media planning and buying account.
Tenders were issued recently and the deadline for applications is 28 December.
It is not known whether the incumbent agency, TCS Media, will repitch for the business although it has been confirmed that the company’s advertising (which is handled in-house) will be unaffected by the media review.
In a statement, the Southbank Centre said that it was looking for an "experienced, creative media planning and buying partner" to provide a fully integrated media service that would include campaign planning, rates negotiation, clipping service, promotional support and performance management
A spokeswoman for the Southbank Centre told Campaign that the media contract was up for renewal and the review was "in no way a reflection of performance".
In May, MasterCard sponsored a summer-long series of art and music events under the banner of the 'Festival of the World', as part of its three-year deal with the Southbank Centre.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Exhibition Designers WRG Live Competitive salary and benefits package dependant upon experience, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Producer WRG Live Competitve salary and benefits package dependent upon experience, London (Central), London (Greater) / Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Content Manager WRG Live Competitive salary and benefits package, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Account Director - B2B and IT David Thatcher Recruitment £45-55k, West London, M40 Corridor
- Dealer consultant / regional marketing manager - automotive David Thatcher Recruitment c£35k + car, South Buckinghamshire
- Macmillan defends hijacking ice bucket challenge
- Comparethemarket.com first UK brand to run Facebook Premium Video ads
- Game Of Thrones actress stars in online Karen Millen campaign
- Guinness Africa launches 'made of black' campaign with Kanye West ad
- Twitter launches learning hub for agencies
- Uncle Ben's launches YouTube cooking show