CHI team wins Jack Wills global brand task
By Loulla-Mae Eleftheriou-Smith, campaignlive.co.uk, Wednesday, 05 December 2012 11:48AM
Jack Wills, the clothing brand, has appointed CHI Group agencies The Social Practice, M/Six and CHI & Partners to its global account after a competitive pitch.
The brand contacted agencies directly in August, inviting them to pitch for the global work.
The CHI Group has been tasked with growing the Jack Wills brand, which draws heavily on British heritage and culture, across the UK and its newer global markets in the US and Asia.
Jack Wills has expanded quickly in the US, with 11 stores opening in the space of a year. The brand claims to draw inspiration in its designs from British military history, sporting traditions, country pursuits and quirky fabric details, to reflect what it calls the "eccentric British style".
The brand was founded in 1999 by Peter Williams and Robert Shaw, and was named after Williams' grandfather, Jack Williams.
It launched another brand, Aubin & Wills, in 2008. This was aimed at customers aged over 25, but it emerged in October that the company was to drop the brand.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Affiliates Executive - No. 1 Agency! GoodEgg Digital Circa £25k + Exceptional Benefits, Central London
- Digital Display Manager - Leading Agency GoodEgg Digital £Neg + Great Benefits, South East England / London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Director - 9-12 month FTC Comedy Central £competitive, Camden, London (Greater)
- Account Manager [Charity Accounts] - Central London Agency Fill Recruitment Ltd to £32k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Digital Account Manager Adam Recruitment £30000 - £40000 per annum, Manchester
- The rear of the Apple Watch is more interesting than the face
- TV body Barb to track viewing via tablets
- Reebok Classics brand film champions 'Madchester' revival
- Channel 4 to drop 4oD for digital service All 4
- Guardian launches three-tier membership scheme
- David Hasselhoff to join Sorrell, Naughton and Shing at IAB Engage 2014