CHI team wins Jack Wills global brand task
Jack Wills, the clothing brand, has appointed CHI Group agencies The Social Practice, M/Six and CHI & Partners to its global account after a competitive pitch.
The brand contacted agencies directly in August, inviting them to pitch for the global work.
The CHI Group has been tasked with growing the Jack Wills brand, which draws heavily on British heritage and culture, across the UK and its newer global markets in the US and Asia.
Jack Wills has expanded quickly in the US, with 11 stores opening in the space of a year. The brand claims to draw inspiration in its designs from British military history, sporting traditions, country pursuits and quirky fabric details, to reflect what it calls the "eccentric British style".
The brand was founded in 1999 by Peter Williams and Robert Shaw, and was named after Williams' grandfather, Jack Williams.
It launched another brand, Aubin & Wills, in 2008. This was aimed at customers aged over 25, but it emerged in October that the company was to drop the brand.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- UK Marketing Controller Better Placed Recruitment £40000 - £49000 per annum + Car Allowance + Bonus , Greater Manchester
- Senior Account Director Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment Competitive Salary, Birmingham
- Brand Manager Sky negotiable, Middlesex
- Web Designer / Front-End Designer / Digital Creative Guru Careers £35 - 50k DOE, Based in Angel, London (WC1)
- OgilvyOne loses BA business
- Campaign Viral Chart: Pepsi tops Coke with Jeff Gordon test drive
- Iris and Cheil big winners at MAA Best Awards
- Twitter attracts more ads, but rates tumble 67%
- Greenpeace protests outside Saatchi & Saatchi London office
- Facebook research finds 42% switch device mid-activity