CHI team wins Jack Wills global brand task
By Loulla-Mae Eleftheriou-Smith, campaignlive.co.uk, Wednesday, 05 December 2012 11:48AM
Jack Wills, the clothing brand, has appointed CHI Group agencies The Social Practice, M/Six and CHI & Partners to its global account after a competitive pitch.
The brand contacted agencies directly in August, inviting them to pitch for the global work.
The CHI Group has been tasked with growing the Jack Wills brand, which draws heavily on British heritage and culture, across the UK and its newer global markets in the US and Asia.
Jack Wills has expanded quickly in the US, with 11 stores opening in the space of a year. The brand claims to draw inspiration in its designs from British military history, sporting traditions, country pursuits and quirky fabric details, to reflect what it calls the "eccentric British style".
The brand was founded in 1999 by Peter Williams and Robert Shaw, and was named after Williams' grandfather, Jack Williams.
It launched another brand, Aubin & Wills, in 2008. This was aimed at customers aged over 25, but it emerged in October that the company was to drop the brand.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Deputy Editor - International Content Agency - London Major Players £30000 - £35000 per annum + great benefits , London
- Integrated Marketing Specialist- Leading Global B2B Business ADLIB up to £35k + benefits, Bath Avon
- Business Director Dynamic New Alliances £50000.00 - £60000.00 per annum, City of London
- Marketing Communications Manager Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment up to £33,000pa, Leicester
- account manager > BOOZE & LEISURE > INTEGRATED collectivo Up to £32,000 + benefits, London (Greater)
- Land Rover to move global ad account into Spark44
- Viacom to bring Breaking Bad to Freeview with Spike launch
- WPP's Martin Sorrell reconsiders strength of newspapers
- Group M retains £80m Lloyds media
- Gogglebox stars encourage viewers to vote
- Twitter hunts for UK marketer as it targets £180m ad revenues