Xbox funds dance show on 4Music
Xbox, the Microsoft console, has funded a dance-music TV show. It is to be shown on 4Music this Saturday as part of a partnership with Box TV and Bauer Media to promote the game Dance Central 3.
The programme, Rickie & Melvin’s Dance Central Battle, includes product placement. In it, the Kiss FM presenters Rickie and Melvin play the Dance Central 3 game.
Bauer will promote the programme via social media on Saturday to encourage viewers of The X Factor to watch 4Music at 10pm.
A wider deal, planned and bought by UM London, also includes Dance Central 3 sponsoring two hours of programming per day on the Box TV channels Smash Hits, Kiss, Heat TV, The Box and Kerrang!.
Andy Irving, the UK product marketing manager at Xbox, said: "Dance Central 3 is all about getting people on their feet, and what better way to do that than create a programme with the UK’s most popular dance music brands."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Middle-Weight Flash Designer Gemini Search £30000.00 - £35000 per annum, London
- Italian speaking Media and Communiations Specialist Freedom Digital £25000 - £35000 per annum, City of London
- Marketing Manager Stopgap £35000 - £50000 per annum + Benefits, South East England
- Interactive Producer Salt £200 per day, City of London
- Freelance Junior Production Assistant Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £10 - £12 per hour, Warwickshire
- Virgin Media 'night owl' ad to break in Gogglebox
- Johnnie Walker calls global ad review
- Adam & Eve/DDB wins 2014 IPA Effectiveness Awards Grand Prix
- Testicular cancer awareness campaign launches comedy show
- Enjoyed getting an hour back on Sunday? You'll get years back if you stop smoking, says charity
- Tiffany & Co hires MEC for $100m global media