Xbox funds dance show on 4Music
Xbox, the Microsoft console, has funded a dance-music TV show. It is to be shown on 4Music this Saturday as part of a partnership with Box TV and Bauer Media to promote the game Dance Central 3.
The programme, Rickie & Melvin’s Dance Central Battle, includes product placement. In it, the Kiss FM presenters Rickie and Melvin play the Dance Central 3 game.
Bauer will promote the programme via social media on Saturday to encourage viewers of The X Factor to watch 4Music at 10pm.
A wider deal, planned and bought by UM London, also includes Dance Central 3 sponsoring two hours of programming per day on the Box TV channels Smash Hits, Kiss, Heat TV, The Box and Kerrang!.
Andy Irving, the UK product marketing manager at Xbox, said: "Dance Central 3 is all about getting people on their feet, and what better way to do that than create a programme with the UK’s most popular dance music brands."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Head Of Digital Ball & Hoolahan £65,000 per annum, London (Greater)
- Marketing Analyst Ball & Hoolahan £32,000 p.a, London (Greater)
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £70,000 + Car/Car Allowance, Dublin
- International Brand Marketing Manager - Sport Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 per annum, South East England
- Brawn and bread: Sly Stallone stars in Warburtons campaign
- Age UK launches 'no friends' ads in response to Facebook campaign
- Five traits that define a south of the river agency
- Schwarzenegger vs Stallone: Whose ad is better?
- Lurpak rolls out jazz teaser by Juan Cabral
- Kate Robertson steps down from Havas