Xbox funds dance show on 4Music
Xbox, the Microsoft console, has funded a dance-music TV show. It is to be shown on 4Music this Saturday as part of a partnership with Box TV and Bauer Media to promote the game Dance Central 3.
The programme, Rickie & Melvin’s Dance Central Battle, includes product placement. In it, the Kiss FM presenters Rickie and Melvin play the Dance Central 3 game.
Bauer will promote the programme via social media on Saturday to encourage viewers of The X Factor to watch 4Music at 10pm.
A wider deal, planned and bought by UM London, also includes Dance Central 3 sponsoring two hours of programming per day on the Box TV channels Smash Hits, Kiss, Heat TV, The Box and Kerrang!.
Andy Irving, the UK product marketing manager at Xbox, said: "Dance Central 3 is all about getting people on their feet, and what better way to do that than create a programme with the UK’s most popular dance music brands."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Account Director- Ceative Agency Spectrum 360 Recruitment £45k - £50k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Account Manager- Creative Agency Spectrum 360 Recruitment £28k - £34k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Account Executive - Creative Agency Spectrum 360 Recruitment £21k - £24k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Account Director- Ceative Agency Spectrum 360 Recruitment £40k - £45k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Project Manager- Creative Integrated Agency Spectrum 360 Recruitment £26k - £35k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Land Rover to move global ad account into Spark44
- WPP's Martin Sorrell reconsiders strength of newspapers
- Group M retains £80m Lloyds media
- Twitter hunts for UK marketer as it targets £180m ad revenues
- Gogglebox stars encourage viewers to vote
- Dave Trott at Ad Week Europe: Ads have become overcomplicated