Cheil Worldwide promotes Daiki Lim to president and CEO
By Emily Tan, campaignlive.co.uk, Monday, 10 December 2012 09:23AM
Cheil Worlwide has promoted Daiki Lim to the role of president and chief executive officer from his previous post as vice-president of the corporate strategy office, Samsung Group, reports Campaign Asia.
Lim replaces Nack-Hoi Kim, who is retiring.
Lim joined Samsung Electronics in 1981 and has spent 12 years working with Cheil Worldwide. In his most recent role, he was responsible for Samsung's advertising and communications, and led the 'Another Family' corporate PR campaign, which, according to Cheil, was instrumental in building Samsung's brand image as a quality manufacturer with a human touch.
Cheil has also promoted Jeongkeun Yoo from vice-president to executive vice-president.
Yoo joined Cheil in 1987 and, as account planner, has helped steer OB Beer to the top of Korea's beer market.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior copywriter story uk limited Negotiable depending on experience, Edinburgh
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Creative Team with Digital experience. W1. London £35,000 each plus benefits package Mark Paine Recruitment £35,000 each PLUS benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Digital Designer fishtank £35000 - £45000 per annum, West London
- Front End Developer 35-45k London Red Sofa London £35000 - £45000 per annum + Benefits, London
- What the end of Page 3 means for advertising
- Havas partners with Facebook's Atlas for multi-device ad targeting
- Daily Mirror publishes its own tits on Page 3
- Has JCDecaux chosen the wrong time to abandon its trade body?
- 'This girl can' tops Campaign Viral Chart
- John Brown Media appoints Rebekah Billingsley to head of digital and content strategy role