Andrex consolidates digital account with JWT
JWT London has picked up the UK digital account for Andrex, the Kimberly-Clark toilet-tissue brand.
The brand put the business up for pitch last month as part of a statutory review process. The digital account, including social media, moves from WCRS, which had handled the business for the past four years but withdrew from the pitch process.
WCRS was responsible for launching a digital campaign across Andrex’s Facebook page that increased its "likes" from 300 to 300,000 in 18 months.
JWT London already handles Andrex’s advertising account. In September it relaunched a real puppy mascot for the brand as part of a one-off £2m campaign to celebrate Andrex’s 40th birthday.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Marketing Director - 9-12 month FTC Comedy Central £competitive, Camden, London (Greater)
- Field Manager - Experiential Agency - up to £34k Fill Recruitment Ltd Up to £34k, west london
- Senior Account Director/Group Account Director Twist Recruitment £48000.00 - £65000.00 per annum + great benefits, City of London
- Digital Lead with Integrated Agency Gemini Search £60000 - £75000 per annum, City of London
- Product Manager - Global Automotive Giant - Berkshire Ninesharp £40000 - £50000 per annum + Great Benefits and Brand Car, Slough
Agency: Wieden & Kennedy New York
- Twitter launches learning hub for agencies
- Guinness Africa launches 'made of black' campaign with Kanye West ad
- McDonald's launches 40th anniversary campaign
- TalkTalk to launch user-generated X Factor idents
- Celebrity Cruises opts for Goodstuff
- Watch Harvey Keitel's Wolf bark again in new Direct Line ads