Maurice Lévy recaps acquisitive year in eccentric style
By Daniel Farey-Jones, campaignlive.co.uk, Tuesday, 11 December 2012 11:38AM
Publicis Groupe chief executive Maurice Lévy has posted an eccentric video address to the world on YouTube that reviews a year in which his company acquired BBH and LBi and looks ahead to 2013.
The video, which has a number of hidden extras that can be accessed by double-clicknig the pause button, follows 2010's effort promoting the Publicis Groupe Twitter feed.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Digital Programme Manager Aspire Ã‚£65000 - Ã‚£70000 per annum + fantastic benefits, London
- B2B Marketing Manager Stopgap Ã‚£34000 - Ã‚£36000 per annum, London
- Senior Marketing and Student Recruitment Manager Stopgap Ã‚£36000 per annum + benefits, South West England
- Digital Performance Manager Salt Ã‚£300 - Ã‚£350 per day, West End
- Senior Broadcast Buyer - Leading Gaming & Confectionery Clients Ultimate Asset Ã‚£28000 - Ã‚£32000 per annum + Benefits + Great Agency Culture, City of London