Maurice Lévy recaps acquisitive year in eccentric style
By Daniel Farey-Jones, campaignlive.co.uk, Tuesday, 11 December 2012 11:38AM
Publicis Groupe chief executive Maurice Lévy has posted an eccentric video address to the world on YouTube that reviews a year in which his company acquired BBH and LBi and looks ahead to 2013.
The video, which has a number of hidden extras that can be accessed by double-clicknig the pause button, follows 2010's effort promoting the Publicis Groupe Twitter feed.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Account Manager Tomorrow Recruitment £25000 - £35000 per annum, West End
- Search Manager Aspire £25000.00 - £30000.00 per annum, London
- Creative Project Manager/Production Manager become £30k-£42k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Marketing Manager Pitch Consultants £40000 - £50000 per annum, Manchester
- Tesco media review pits Initiative against MediaCom and ZenithOptimedia
- Google's European leader says viewing habits are 'changing dramatically'
- Martin Sorrell talks Maurice Lévy, Tesco, and the global outlook
- 'Advertisers are snake oil salesmen', says Peter Oborne
- Viacom to bring Breaking Bad to Freeview with Spike launch
- 7 things Proximity has learned in the new Omnicom building