Cathedral City to run debut TV ad for 'extra mature' variant
By John Reynolds, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 13 December 2012 09:38AM
Cathedral City is to undertake its first TV advertising campaign for its "extra mature" variant next year.
The TV ad, created by Grey London, will run next summer and will feature a series of vignettes, similar in style to the ad the company ran this year for its core Cathedral City brand.
It will also feature the 'Homeward Bound' soundtrack, originally recorded by Paul Simon, and covered by musician Ed Prosek, as used in the previous ad campaign. UM is handling the media planning and buying.
The ad will run with the strapline, "Cathedral City, the nation’s favourite cheese."
Dairy Crest, the maker of Cathedral City is hoping to build momentum behind its new variant, following its campaign behind the flagship Cathedral City brand this year.
This year’s Cathedral City ad featured children running home from school against the 'Homeward Bound' soundtrack, to get home to see their cheesy bake dinner being taken out of the oven.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- SENIOR ACCOUNT MANAGER - INTEGRATED B2B AGENCY Live Recruitment Negotiable, London
- Direct Marketing Executive Stopgap £26000 per annum, London
- Account Manager- Integrated Creative Agency Spectrum 360 Recruitment £26k - £33k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- PROJECT MANAGER - LONDON - £30-40K + BENEFITS Salt £30000 - £40000 per annum + Benefits, London
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £42,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Katharine Viner becomes first female editor-in-chief of Guardian News & Media
- Why Viacom spent £120m extending Channel 5's Big Brother deal for three more years
- Tesco media review pits Initiative against MediaCom and ZenithOptimedia
- Comparethemarket.com offers two for one cinema tickets with Meerkat Movies
- Google's European leader says viewing habits are 'changing dramatically'
- Campaign Viral Chart: Robert Downey Jr features in chart topper