Ella's Kitchen launches first multi-channel TV campaign
By John Reynolds, campaignlive.co.uk, Monday, 07 January 2013 09:01AM
Ella's Kitchen is launching its first multi-channel TV campaign today, on ITV, Channel 5 and several satellite channels.
The campaign, created by Billington Cartmell, will run for five weeks. The creative is based in the Ella’s Kitchen world and introduces each of the company’s product ranges by highlighting their benefits.
The ad adopts the brand’s fun and "kids first" approach, and features its latest key product launches – the first range of baby cereals and dairy products.
It features images of babies, selected via a competition on social media channels, enjoying Ella’s Kitchen foods. Parents were asked why, "My baby should be in #EllasTVad because...", and respond in the most creative way.
The company will also launch a Facebook campaign on 16 January, in which parents will have the opportunity to upload footage of their own baby into the ad. The activity will be supported by Facebook advertising and encourages parents to share the ad with friends, for the chance to win Ella’s Kitchen products.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior copywriter story uk limited Negotiable depending on experience, Edinburgh
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Account Executive - Media Planning dmpeople £20,000-£28,000, Central London
- Digital Marketing Manager dmpeople Between £40,000 and £50,000, Oxfordshire
- Senior Account Manager Synergy Sponsorship Competitive, London (Central),
- What the end of Page 3 means for advertising
- Havas partners with Facebook's Atlas for multi-device ad targeting
- Daily Mirror publishes its own tits on Page 3
- Has JCDecaux chosen the wrong time to abandon its trade body?
- 'This girl can' tops Campaign Viral Chart
- John Brown Media appoints Rebekah Billingsley to head of digital and content strategy role