Ella's Kitchen launches first multi-channel TV campaign
By John Reynolds, campaignlive.co.uk, Monday, 07 January 2013 09:01AM
Ella's Kitchen is launching its first multi-channel TV campaign today, on ITV, Channel 5 and several satellite channels.
The campaign, created by Billington Cartmell, will run for five weeks. The creative is based in the Ella’s Kitchen world and introduces each of the company’s product ranges by highlighting their benefits.
The ad adopts the brand’s fun and "kids first" approach, and features its latest key product launches – the first range of baby cereals and dairy products.
It features images of babies, selected via a competition on social media channels, enjoying Ella’s Kitchen foods. Parents were asked why, "My baby should be in #EllasTVad because...", and respond in the most creative way.
The company will also launch a Facebook campaign on 16 January, in which parents will have the opportunity to upload footage of their own baby into the ad. The activity will be supported by Facebook advertising and encourages parents to share the ad with friends, for the chance to win Ella’s Kitchen products.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Marketing Director - 9-12 month FTC Comedy Central £competitive, Camden, London (Greater)
- Creative Strategist- £65k - Well known FMCG Brands Gemini Search £65000 per annum, City of London
- Senior Insight Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 + Car/Car Allowance, West Midlands
- Category Manager Ball & Hoolahan £60,000 per annum, London (Greater)
- Email Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £35,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
Agency: Wieden & Kennedy New York
- Macmillan defends hijacking ice bucket challenge
- Comparethemarket.com first UK brand to run Facebook Premium Video ads
- Guinness Africa launches 'made of black' campaign with Kanye West ad
- Twitter launches learning hub for agencies
- Game Of Thrones actress stars in online Karen Millen campaign
- Uncle Ben's launches YouTube cooking show