Warburtons rolls out its 'biggest ever' campaign
By John Reynolds, campaignlive.co.uk, Monday, 07 January 2013 10:18AM
Warburtons has launched a campaign by WCRS that focuses on its breakfast range and uses the strapline "From our family to yours".
The campaign marks the first for WCRS since its appointment to the Warburtons business last summer.
Warburtons is claiming the campaign marks its biggest in the company’s history – double that of 2012 with an investment of almost £16m.
The campaign is designed to show the unique connection between Warburtons and the families of the UK and how the brand's range of products can fulfil every bakery need.
It will be spearheaded by three TV ads. Each of the ads tells a different story of someone taking the time to write to "Dear Jonathan Warburton" (the company's chairman) about one of his products, explaining the impact it is having on their lives.
The campaign focuses on Warburtons Crumpets, Warburtons Half & Half loaves and rolls, and Warburtons Soft Farmhouse loaf.
The TV activity will be accompanies by an integrated media campaign across radio, display and social media, while the "From our Family to yours’ radio ad features funny voicemails left for Warburton.
Mark Simester, marketing director, Warbrutons, said: "This demonstrates a first for Warburton’s as we feature specific products, not only driving brand awareness but also a broad range of product sales. By making the biggest marketing investment in the category ever, the campaign positions Warburtons as a bakery brand with an exciting range for thriving families, appealing to consumers today as well as in the future."Follow @johnreynolds10
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Technical SEO Account Manager - Leading Mid-size Agency Ultimate Asset £30000 - £38000 per annum + Amazing Benefits, London
- Brand Manager Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £35000 - £50000 per annum, Ipswich
- Marketing Services Manager, Leisure Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £40000 - £50000 per annum, London
- Product Marketing Manager, Leisure Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £40000 - £50000 per annum, London
- Group M wins Vodafone's £600m media account
- Google becomes major UK advertiser after boosting spend by 50% in 2013
- Campaign Viral Chart: Evian's Spider-Man tops chart in week of movie premiere
- Tait replaces Papworth as W&K's ECD
- M&S moves £60m media account to Mindshare
- MEC boss Courtier hails £600m Vodafone media win as 'life changing'