Warburtons rolls out its 'biggest ever' campaign
By John Reynolds, campaignlive.co.uk, Monday, 07 January 2013 10:18AM
Warburtons has launched a campaign by WCRS that focuses on its breakfast range and uses the strapline "From our family to yours".
The campaign marks the first for WCRS since its appointment to the Warburtons business last summer.
Warburtons is claiming the campaign marks its biggest in the company’s history – double that of 2012 with an investment of almost £16m.
The campaign is designed to show the unique connection between Warburtons and the families of the UK and how the brand's range of products can fulfil every bakery need.
It will be spearheaded by three TV ads. Each of the ads tells a different story of someone taking the time to write to "Dear Jonathan Warburton" (the company's chairman) about one of his products, explaining the impact it is having on their lives.
The campaign focuses on Warburtons Crumpets, Warburtons Half & Half loaves and rolls, and Warburtons Soft Farmhouse loaf.
The TV activity will be accompanies by an integrated media campaign across radio, display and social media, while the "From our Family to yours’ radio ad features funny voicemails left for Warburton.
Mark Simester, marketing director, Warbrutons, said: "This demonstrates a first for Warburton’s as we feature specific products, not only driving brand awareness but also a broad range of product sales. By making the biggest marketing investment in the category ever, the campaign positions Warburtons as a bakery brand with an exciting range for thriving families, appealing to consumers today as well as in the future."Follow @johnreynolds10
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior copywriter story uk limited Negotiable depending on experience, Edinburgh
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Brand & Packaging Manager Ball & Hoolahan £36,000 + c/a, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Category Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 per annum, South East England
- Head of Digital Product Management Adam Recruitment £65000 - £75000 per annum + bonus, car, pension, Cheshire
- Daily Mirror publishes its own tits on Page 3
- 'This girl can' tops Campaign Viral Chart
- John Brown Media appoints Rebekah Billingsley to head of digital and content strategy role
- 'You don't have to explain yourself if you are getting the job done,' says Tracy De Groose on work and motherhood
- Publicis Groupe extends deadline for Sapient deal again
- Lidstone exits Havas amid restructure