Jonathan Fowles exits Manning Gottlieb OMD
Jonathan Fowles, the executive director, head of strategy and insight, at Manning Gottlieb OMD, has left the agency after three years to pursue other interests.
Robert Ffitch, the managing director at MG OMD, is in the process of restructuring the agency and it is not yet known whether Fowles will be replaced or if others will assume his responsibilities.
In the meantime, Paddy Adams, the executive director, head of strategy; Mike Florence, the executive director, head of creativity; and Claire Marker, the executive director, head of communications planning, will lead their individual departments.
An experienced communications strategist, Fowles joined MG OMD in 2010 to handle clients such as Virgin, Waitrose and Sony. He had previously worked at MG OMD’s sister agency PHD for 12 years.
Ffitch said: "We are sad to see Jonathan go, but he wants to do new things and we wish him well for the future. He’s a very smart man, a good thinker and he has laid some strong foundations for our planning philosophy and approach.
"We are currently looking at what we do next."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Art Worker - Multinational Branding Agency - Dubai HR Source Very Attractive Salary + Benefits., Dubai,
- Design Director _ Multinational Branding Agency - Dubai HR Source Very Attractive TAX FREE salary, Bonus and Benefits., Dubai, UAE, United Arab Emirates
- SEO Manager Norton Leigh + Benefits, Central London
- Global Insight Manager Jarlett de Grouchy £50000 - £60000 per annum + car + excellent bonus, West London
- Group M wins Vodafone's £600m media account
- Google becomes major UK advertiser after boosting spend by 50% in 2013
- Unilever pilots multi-brand advertising with YouTube beauty channel
- MEC boss Courtier hails £600m Vodafone media win as 'life changing'
- 'We will always love M&S' says Walker Media in goodbye statement
- Partners Andrews Aldridge restructures creative with hires and promotions