Jonathan Fowles exits Manning Gottlieb OMD
Jonathan Fowles, the executive director, head of strategy and insight, at Manning Gottlieb OMD, has left the agency after three years to pursue other interests.
Robert Ffitch, the managing director at MG OMD, is in the process of restructuring the agency and it is not yet known whether Fowles will be replaced or if others will assume his responsibilities.
In the meantime, Paddy Adams, the executive director, head of strategy; Mike Florence, the executive director, head of creativity; and Claire Marker, the executive director, head of communications planning, will lead their individual departments.
An experienced communications strategist, Fowles joined MG OMD in 2010 to handle clients such as Virgin, Waitrose and Sony. He had previously worked at MG OMD’s sister agency PHD for 12 years.
Ffitch said: "We are sad to see Jonathan go, but he wants to do new things and we wish him well for the future. He’s a very smart man, a good thinker and he has laid some strong foundations for our planning philosophy and approach.
"We are currently looking at what we do next."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Head of Marketing, Beauty Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £60000 - £100000 per annum, London
- Client Services/ Head of Commercial/ Business Development Premier Media £45000 - £55000 per annum + up to 20% bonus, London
- Digital Producer - Games Digital Gurus £35000 - £45000 Per Annum, London
- Sales and Marketing Manager Stopgap £30000 - £40000 per annum, London
- Head of SEO Ultimate Asset £50000 - £65000 per annum + Amazing Benefits, London
- ASA receives 240 complaints about Sainsbury's Christmas ad
- John Lewis Christmas ad gets three times more views than Sainsbury's in first 24 hours
- Watch: The Post Office's first Christmas TV campaign in five years
- Watch: Ant and Dec star in Morrisons' festive campaign
- DigitasLBi is on hunt for new media leader as Ling exits
- Samsung launches first Christmas TV campaign in the UK