Jonathan Fowles exits Manning Gottlieb OMD
Jonathan Fowles, the executive director, head of strategy and insight, at Manning Gottlieb OMD, has left the agency after three years to pursue other interests.
Robert Ffitch, the managing director at MG OMD, is in the process of restructuring the agency and it is not yet known whether Fowles will be replaced or if others will assume his responsibilities.
In the meantime, Paddy Adams, the executive director, head of strategy; Mike Florence, the executive director, head of creativity; and Claire Marker, the executive director, head of communications planning, will lead their individual departments.
An experienced communications strategist, Fowles joined MG OMD in 2010 to handle clients such as Virgin, Waitrose and Sony. He had previously worked at MG OMD’s sister agency PHD for 12 years.
Ffitch said: "We are sad to see Jonathan go, but he wants to do new things and we wish him well for the future. He’s a very smart man, a good thinker and he has laid some strong foundations for our planning philosophy and approach.
"We are currently looking at what we do next."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Nielsen Data & Sales Analyst Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment c.£28K + Bonus + Excellent Benefits, Berkshire
- Senior Designer- super cool agency Dahling Ltd £45-55k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Global Senior Brand Managers - OTC Healthcare Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment £48K-£55K + Car Allowance + Bonus, Berkshire
- Marketing Manager FMCG Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment c.£65K-£70K + Generous Car Allowance + Benefits, London (Greater)
- Packaging Designer Premier Media £120 - £200 per day, City of London
- Land Rover to move global ad account into Spark44
- Viacom to bring Breaking Bad to Freeview with Spike launch
- WPP's Martin Sorrell reconsiders strength of newspapers
- Group M retains £80m Lloyds media
- Gogglebox stars encourage viewers to vote
- Twitter hunts for UK marketer as it targets £180m ad revenues