Jonathan Fowles exits Manning Gottlieb OMD
Jonathan Fowles, the executive director, head of strategy and insight, at Manning Gottlieb OMD, has left the agency after three years to pursue other interests.
Robert Ffitch, the managing director at MG OMD, is in the process of restructuring the agency and it is not yet known whether Fowles will be replaced or if others will assume his responsibilities.
In the meantime, Paddy Adams, the executive director, head of strategy; Mike Florence, the executive director, head of creativity; and Claire Marker, the executive director, head of communications planning, will lead their individual departments.
An experienced communications strategist, Fowles joined MG OMD in 2010 to handle clients such as Virgin, Waitrose and Sony. He had previously worked at MG OMD’s sister agency PHD for 12 years.
Ffitch said: "We are sad to see Jonathan go, but he wants to do new things and we wish him well for the future. He’s a very smart man, a good thinker and he has laid some strong foundations for our planning philosophy and approach.
"We are currently looking at what we do next."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Digital Account Director - Creative Agency - London Sphere Digital 50-70k +bonus +benefits, London, South East
- Managing Director - Equity potential DU Group £120,000 - £150,000, South Oxfordshire
- Digital Executive Spotlight Recruitment £26000 - £28000 per annum + excellent benefits, West End
- Junior Account Manager, London, up to £26,000 Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment GBP23000 - GBP25000 per annum, London
- Account Executive, London, up to £23,000 Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment GBP20000 - GBP21000 per annum, London
The console is dead: The Socialisation of Gaming
The games console as we know it is dead. When Microsoft unveiled the Xbox One earlier this week, it was clear that this was more than a device that would enable you to play Call of Duty or FIFA – this was, in Microsoft’s own words, “an all-in-one home entertainment system”.