Former JWT creative director David Rossiter dies aged 59
David Rossiter, a former JWT creative director and D&AD award winner, has died aged 59.
Having made his mark as a copywriter at Doyle Dane Bernbach in the late 1970s, he joined Abbott Mead Vickers in 1982, where he worked on Volvo, Sainsbury’s, Sun Alliance and The Economist.
Rossiter collected a D&AD silver award for his 'Lifebelts' poster for Dunlop. He moved to JWT in 1992, where he had creative responsibility for Shell and Vodafone.
His funeral will take place next Thursday (17 January) at Mortlake Crematorium at 12.40pm.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Web Analyst Jet2.com Negotiable, Leeds
- Database Marketing Analyst Jet2.com Negotiable, Leeds
- Sales Director - Native Advertising Technology Ultimate Asset £70000 - £80000 per annum + excellent benefits & bonus, London
- Digital Planning Associate Director Dot-Gap £55k , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Account Director- Creative Solutions, Content Partnerships Ultimate Asset £30000 - £40000 per annum + excellent benefits & amazing commission, London