Goodstuff wins £5m Taylors of Harrogate media
By Katherine Levy, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 17 January 2013 10:43AM
Goodstuff Communications has been appointed by Taylors of Harrogate to handle its £5m media planning and buying account.
The agency won the business following a pitch against PHD North, MediaCom North and the7stars.
The account includes the brands Taylors of Harrogate Coffee and Yorkshire Tea, and the company expects to spend £5m on advertising in 2013.
Taylors of Harrogate launched the review in October, with the aim of consolidating the media planning and buying across its brands into one media agency, in order to more effectively manage advertising spend
Mediacom North previously handled Yorkshire Tea and PHD North was responsible for Taylors of Harrogate Coffee.
Simon Eyles, marketing director at Taylors of Harrogate, said: "We are thrilled to announce the appointment of Goodstuff, an agency with an incredible amount of energy, drive and vision. Our shared ambition and approach make for a very exciting future."
Following a year of awards for clients such as Virgin Media and Ann Summers, Goodstuff was Campaign’s media agency of the year in 2012.
Andrew Stephens, partner at Goodstuff, said: "To start the year with a win as big as Taylors is amazing and we’re looking forward to helping Taylors achieve more fame and success."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Marketing Manager Fidelity Worldwide Investment Dependent on Experience, Surrey
- Regional Marketing Manager Mortimer Spinks £37000 - £50000 per annum + Excellent Benefits, Milton Keynes
- Digital Content Manager Pitch Consultants £32000 - £36000 per annum + benefits, West Midlands
- Marketing & Communications Executive AF Selection Up to £25,000, Derbyshire
- Creative/Digital Artworker AF Selection £24,000 - £28,000 + excellent benefits , Warwickshire
- HSBC uses emotive ad to relaunch bank account on Christmas Day
- Tetley launches ad with Tea Folk in middle of medieval battle
- Virgin Holidays encourages customers to 'flaunt it' in Christmas Day ad
- Top 10 most-viewed The Work
- US holiday campaign round-up 2014
- 'Creative' RFI requests are getting out of control