TCA to create campaign for The Bobby Moore Fund
By Ian Darby, campaignlive.co.uk, Tuesday, 29 January 2013 12:16PM
Cancer Research has appointed The Communications Agency (TCA) to handle the marketing activity around The Bobby Moore Fund.
The fund raises money for research into bowel cancer. It is now in its 20th year and is named after Bobby Moore, the footballer and captain of the World Cup-winning England team who died of the disease.
TCA will launch the ‘Make Bobby Proud’ campaign on 3 February at The England Awards, with TV advertising on ESPN.
The agency, which has not previously worked on the campaign, won the business following informal presentations to Cancer Research.
Its previous charity work includes a campaign for the Prostate Cancer Research Foundation, which featured comedian Bob Monkhouse apparently brought back to life to raise awareness of issues around the disease.
Kirsty Christie, the senior campaign manager for The Bobby Moore Fund, said: "TCA instantly understood our target audience of men and have worked tirelessly on great creative ideas, strategy and an inspiring film which we have been very impressed with."
The Royal Bank of Scotland Group appointed TCA to handle its £2m business advertising account earlier this year after a four-way pitch against other RBS roster agencies.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Planner, Direct Marketing /CRM Agency, London Direct Recruitment £70,000-100,000, London (Greater)
- Consultant Ball & Hoolahan £44,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- eCom / Retail Marketing Manager (B2C) - Online Homewares Retailer Recruitment Revolution £45,000 + £5k bonus , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Events Account Manager / Senior Account Manager Adam Recruitment Ã‚£25000 - Ã‚£35000 per annum, Manchester
- Senior Account Manager/ Junior Account Director - Brand Coms ADLIB £33k - £38k , Bristol