BBH promotes Gonsalves and Bottomley to chief strategy officer roles
By Anne Cassidy, campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 01 February 2013 11:15AM
Bartle Bogle Hegarty has boosted its strategic offering with the promotion of its current heads of strategy Jason Gonsalves and Jonathan Bottomley to the new role of joint chief strategy officer.
Ben Fennell, the UK chief executive at BBH, said: "The CSO role will focus on two key deliverables, relentlessly improving the quality and efficacy of the work, and better translating that work into great growth."
Gonsalves and Bottomley’s current department head positions will be filled by BBH planning directors Kirsty Saddler and Dan Hauck. Saddler and Hauck will now lead a 30-strong department.
In addition, the agency has hired Tom Roach as a planner. Roach joins from Leo Burnett, where he headed up the McDonald’s account.
Bottomley has been at BBH for eight years and first joined the agency from TBWA. He runs key account for the global Axe/Lynx business, which has won awards including the Grand Prix for Effectiveness at Cannes in 2012.
Gonsalves has been with BBH since 2006 and was made joint head of planning with Bottomley in 2008. He has run BBH accounts including The Guardian, Google and Asos.
Prior to BBH, Gonsalves was at comms planning agency Michaelides and Bednash, where he was a partner running Channel 4 account.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Marketing Director - 9-12 month FTC Comedy Central £competitive, Camden, London (Greater)
- Global Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £65,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £38,000 per annum + Car/Car Allowance, London (Central), London (Greater), South East
- Junior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £35,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Brand & Communications Manager Ball & Hoolahan £70,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
Agency: Wieden & Kennedy New York
- Twitter launches learning hub for agencies
- Guinness Africa launches 'made of black' campaign with Kanye West ad
- McDonald's launches 40th anniversary campaign
- TalkTalk to launch user-generated X Factor idents
- Watch Harvey Keitel's Wolf bark again in new Direct Line ads
- Celebrity Cruises opts for Goodstuff