Lida promotes Jonathan Goodman to managing partner
Lida has promoted Jonathan Goodman to managing partner.
Goodman will lead the Virgin Holidays and Ikea accounts across the M&C Saatchi Group, reporting to chairman and chief strategy officer, Matthew Heath.
Previously, Goodman was group account director, working predominately on the Ikea account. He was behind its award-winning ‘Snap a Napper’ campaign.
He becomes the third managing partner at Lida, working alongside the other managing partners, Zoe Senior and Nathan Gainford.
Goodman has been at Lida for the past two years after joining from Kitcatt Nohr Digitas, where he was account director, working on clients including NSPCC, the Department of Health and Logitech.
The promotion follows the appointment of Victoria Fox, as Lida's new managing director. Fox joined the agency from Adam & Eve/DDB, where she was a managing partner.
Heath said: "The amount and range of recent appointments reflects the depth of our accelerated growth. Jono has proved his immense worth during his two years at the agency and his promotion is well deserved.
"He’s played a large part in the recent success of Lida. Not only does he show a huge amount of flair and ambition, he also has a genuine passion for the agency."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Deputy Creative Director - Integrated/shopper agency The Industry Club London Ltd £75,000, London (Greater)
- Account Director Digital Gurus Negotiable, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Sales Manager - Action Sports Business Ultimate Asset £30000 - £40000 per annum + excellent benefits & amazing commission, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Digital Account Manager Ultimate Asset £35000 - £43000 per annum + bonus and benefits , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Designer - Independent design studio - South East London Twist Recruitment £35000 - £45000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater) / London (South), London (Gr...
- Virgin Holidays launches digital Caribbean push
- Yahoo appoints Marc Bignell as head of trading for the EMEA region
- Captain Morgan Facebook ad banned for suggesting alcohol conquers boredom
- McCann picked to resurrect Homepride's Fred
- Radio Times: 50 years of Doctor Who covers
- McDonald's marks 40 years with charity ad