Trine Pillay joins B-Reel as executive producer
Trine Pillay, the head of production at Smuggler, has joined B-Reel as executive producer for its London office.
In her new role, Pillay will work with the directors on the B-Reel roster, including Miles Jay, Roderick Fenske and Filip Tellander.
Pillay previously worked with Paul Weiland, but left the Paul Weiland Film Company in 2008 to join Home Corp as managing partner, as he disbanded the firm and went solo. She later joined Smuggler as head of production.
She said: "I was drawn to B-Reel because it's an amazingly diverse company, and there aren’t many like it.
"I feel lucky to be with a digital production company made up of many outstanding directors, who create fantastic work and I’m excited to be working with them."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- International Account Director - Media Agency (Benelux & Scandinavia Regions) Silverdrum £45,000 + benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Global Business Director Twist Recruitment £90000.00 - £100000 per annum, City of London
- Senior Digital Marketing Manager - £60K - Fashion - Buckinghams Salt £55000 - £65000 per annum, Buckinghamshire
- Italian Marketing Executive, Travel, Soho Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £27000 - £30000 per annum, Benefits: +Bonus & Benefits, London
- Private Bank - Digital Marketing, eCRM Campaign & Marketing Operations Manager - Associate - London J.P.Morgan JPMorgan Chase & Co. offer an exceptional benefits program and highly competitive compensation., Knightsbridge
- Oreo eclipses The Sun in celestial stunt
- Katharine Viner becomes first female editor-in-chief of Guardian News & Media
- Why Viacom spent £120m extending Channel 5's Big Brother deal for three more years
- Tesco media review pits Initiative against MediaCom and ZenithOptimedia
- Comparethemarket.com offers two for one cinema tickets with Meerkat Movies
- Google's European leader says viewing habits are 'changing dramatically'