Dom Moira and Kieron Roe promoted at LMFM
Dom Moira and Kieron Roe have been promoted to associate creative directors at Lean Mean Fighting Machine.
The pair has worked for the agency since 2010, having joined from Grand Union. At LMFM they have worked on accounts including Dr Pepper, Domestos and Strongbow.
They will continue to work across all agency accounts as well as oversee selected client relationships.
Moira and Roe have also worked at Mother, VCCP and Euro RSCG where Moira’s father, Gerry, is chairman and director of creativity.
In March last year Domestos released Flush of Fortune, a LMFM-created online game inspired by the human centipede and giving people potentially a chance to win £1,000.
Coca-Cola appointed LMFM to handle the digital advertising for its Dr Pepper brand in 2010 but its work caused controversy in May that year after a reference to a pornographic movie appeared on a 14-year-old girl's Facebook page.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £38,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London (Greater), South East England
- Customer Activation Manager Ball & Hoolahan £40,000, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Global Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £60,000 + c/a, South East England
- Senior Global Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £70,000 + car or c/a, London (Greater)
- Social Media Manager Ball & Hoolahan £48,000, London (Central), London (Greater)
- ZenithOptimedia loses £200m O2 business to Havas Media without a pitch
- Doctor Who online game gets kids coding
- Philips launches juicer video campaign with Louis Smith
- Currys PC World launches brand campaign ahead of Christmas
- Argos releases second ad in its latest strategy
- A JWT tribute to its Oxo mum: Lynda Bellingham