Dom Moira and Kieron Roe promoted at LMFM
By Jeremy Lee, campaignlive.co.uk, Wednesday, 06 February 2013 08:42AM
Dom Moira and Kieron Roe have been promoted to associate creative directors at Lean Mean Fighting Machine.
The pair has worked for the agency since 2010, having joined from Grand Union. At LMFM they have worked on accounts including Dr Pepper, Domestos and Strongbow.
They will continue to work across all agency accounts as well as oversee selected client relationships.
Moira and Roe have also worked at Mother, VCCP and Euro RSCG where Moira’s father, Gerry, is chairman and director of creativity.
In March last year Domestos released Flush of Fortune, a LMFM-created online game inspired by the human centipede and giving people potentially a chance to win £1,000.
Coca-Cola appointed LMFM to handle the digital advertising for its Dr Pepper brand in 2010 but its work caused controversy in May that year after a reference to a pornographic movie appeared on a 14-year-old girl's Facebook page.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Partnerships Manager Sky Negotiable, West London
- Business Development Director/Manager - Experiential / Event led agency Spectrum £50,000 - £90,000, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Account Manager / Strategist - FMCG Shopper Marketing Promotions Digital Adv. Direct/CRM Exp Spectrum £30,000 - £45,000, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Junior Designer - Brand Experience Agency Bamboo Crowd £19k - £24k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Officer Communications Ofqual £31,000 to £36,000, Coventry, West Midlands
- Will.i.am clashes with Martin Sorrell over online ads in Cannes
- UK agencies win 7 Media Lions
- Twitter to embrace power of TV in UK ad campaign
- Martin Sorrell on the mega-media reviews: 'We can't remember anything like this'
- Aston Martin appoints WPP to global marketing account
- Geometry Dubai hands over Cannes Grand Prix amid controversy