Havas Media scoops £15m Gatwick brief
Gatwick Airport is understood to have appointed Havas Media to its £15 million, five-year media planning and buying account, currently held by Mindshare.
In a tender issued last year, Gatwick said it was looking for a media agency with "demonstrable experience" and a "proven track record in multimedia".
In July 2012, Publicis Chemistry was appointed to handle Gatwick’s advertising account, with a brief to help it become London’s airport of choice as it expands its retail and restaurant offering.
BAA sold Gatwick to Global Infrastructure Partners for £1.5 billion in 2009.
A spokesman for Havas Media declined to comment.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- On-Air Creative / Creative Executive Discovery Communications Very Competitive with excellent benefits, London (West), London (Greater)
- Commercials Producer/Director Searchlight Recruitment An attractive salary is available to the successful candidate. , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Senior Account Director - INTEGRATED / Retail - £60k - £65k plus bonus. Fill Recruitment £60k - £65k plus superb benefits and bonus, London
- ARTWORKER - CREATIVE COMMUNICATIONS AGENCY Live Recruitment Negotiable, City of London
- Five black Pencils awarded at D&AD 2015
- Diageo and BBH end 15-year relationship
- Networking is never easier than in the queue for the toilet
- MEC appoints first head of programmatic strategy
- Blinkx losses sound alarm bells for those in online advertising
- Campaign Viral Chart: True Detective trailer in number one spot