Havas Media scoops £15m Gatwick brief
Gatwick Airport is understood to have appointed Havas Media to its £15 million, five-year media planning and buying account, currently held by Mindshare.
In a tender issued last year, Gatwick said it was looking for a media agency with "demonstrable experience" and a "proven track record in multimedia".
In July 2012, Publicis Chemistry was appointed to handle Gatwick’s advertising account, with a brief to help it become London’s airport of choice as it expands its retail and restaurant offering.
BAA sold Gatwick to Global Infrastructure Partners for £1.5 billion in 2009.
A spokesman for Havas Media declined to comment.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Account Manager Dynamic New Alliances £320000.00 - £370000.00 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- PPC Senior AM/AD Aspire £40000.00 - £50000.00 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Manager - Technology Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £40000 - £60000 per annum, Benefits: Bonus + benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Studio Manager Major Players £30000 - £37000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Digital Marketing Services Manager Brand Recruitment £40000 - £50000 per annum + benefits, Berkshire
- Brands make the most of Germany's dramatic victory over Brazil
- Imperial War Museum releases film announcing WWI exhibition
- Sponsors congratulate Novak Djokovic on Wimbledon win
- Starcom MediaVest Group to move to Turnmills
- Guardian News & Media reduces losses by 27% to £19.4m
- Guardian plotting English language launch in India