Havas Media scoops £15m Gatwick brief
Gatwick Airport is understood to have appointed Havas Media to its £15 million, five-year media planning and buying account, currently held by Mindshare.
In a tender issued last year, Gatwick said it was looking for a media agency with "demonstrable experience" and a "proven track record in multimedia".
In July 2012, Publicis Chemistry was appointed to handle Gatwick’s advertising account, with a brief to help it become London’s airport of choice as it expands its retail and restaurant offering.
BAA sold Gatwick to Global Infrastructure Partners for £1.5 billion in 2009.
A spokesman for Havas Media declined to comment.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- Account Director - B2B Comms - Central London WE ARE THOMAS £50-55k plus benefits, Central London
- SEO Executive - Full Service Media Agency - London Norton Leigh 25k + Benefits, Central London
- Category / Trade Marketing Executive Ninesharp £20000 - £22000 per annum + Benefits, Hertfordshire
- Social Media Account Manager - London agency Digital Gurus £30000 - £35000 per annum + Benefits!, London
- Kevin Bacon, Google Glass and Julian Assange: the SXSW weekend in tweets
- International Women's Day: "my gender is irrelevant" says Lisa Thomas
- Omnicom Media Group buys Mobile5
- BBH launches sport division with Lawrence Dallaglio
- IPA's 2014 Women of Tomorrow competition winners revealed
- HSBC launches Hong Kong Rugby Sevens push