Agencies line up for PokerStars ad brief
By Ian Darby, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 07 February 2013 08:00AM
PokerStars is talking to UK agencies about an advertising brief to promote the online poker site.
Agency sources said that the campaign will promote the PokerStars brand through social media and digital campaigns.
The UK review follows an international ad campaign, featuring the tennis star Rafael Nadal, that broke last year.
PokerStars is thought to want to use social and digital activity to stand out in the crowded online gaming market.
Competitors including Sky Vegas, 32Red and William Hill Vegas currently outspend PokerStars on traditional UK advertising.
Last year, PokerStars acquired its rival Full Tilt Poker in a $731 million deal.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Senior Insight Manager Jarlett de Grouchy £30000.00 - £40000.00 per annum + car allowance+ bonus, Berkshire
- Associate Director, Consumer Research Jarlett de Grouchy £38000.00 - £45000.00 per annum, Oxfordshire
- Senior Innovation Manager Ball & Hoolahan £58,000 per Car/ Car Allowance, South East
- Range and Merchandising Executive Ball & Hoolahan £33,000 per annum, London