Agencies line up for PokerStars ad brief
By Ian Darby, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 07 February 2013 08:00AM
PokerStars is talking to UK agencies about an advertising brief to promote the online poker site.
Agency sources said that the campaign will promote the PokerStars brand through social media and digital campaigns.
The UK review follows an international ad campaign, featuring the tennis star Rafael Nadal, that broke last year.
PokerStars is thought to want to use social and digital activity to stand out in the crowded online gaming market.
Competitors including Sky Vegas, 32Red and William Hill Vegas currently outspend PokerStars on traditional UK advertising.
Last year, PokerStars acquired its rival Full Tilt Poker in a $731 million deal.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Affiliates Executive - No. 1 Agency! GoodEgg Digital Circa £25k + Exceptional Benefits, Central London
- Digital Display Manager - Leading Agency GoodEgg Digital £Neg + Great Benefits, South East England / London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Director - 9-12 month FTC Comedy Central £competitive, Camden, London (Greater)
- Trade Marketing Executive, Travel - £24-28k Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £24000 - £28000 per annum, West London
- Sales Executive/Account Executive - Premium Publisher - Clapham Ultimate Asset £22000 - £26000 per annum + Uncapped Commission, London
- The rear of the Apple Watch is more interesting than the face
- Channel 4 to drop 4oD for digital service All 4
- Guardian launches three-tier membership scheme
- FT to reveal first design overhaul in seven years
- David Hasselhoff to join Sorrell, Naughton and Shing at IAB Engage 2014
- Apple unveils 'biggest advancement in the iPhone' and 'Apple Watch'