Agencies line up for PokerStars ad brief
By Ian Darby, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 07 February 2013 08:00AM
PokerStars is talking to UK agencies about an advertising brief to promote the online poker site.
Agency sources said that the campaign will promote the PokerStars brand through social media and digital campaigns.
The UK review follows an international ad campaign, featuring the tennis star Rafael Nadal, that broke last year.
PokerStars is thought to want to use social and digital activity to stand out in the crowded online gaming market.
Competitors including Sky Vegas, 32Red and William Hill Vegas currently outspend PokerStars on traditional UK advertising.
Last year, PokerStars acquired its rival Full Tilt Poker in a $731 million deal.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- On-Air Creative / Creative Executive Discovery Communications Very Competitive with excellent benefits, London (West), London (Greater)
- Commercials Producer/Director Searchlight Recruitment An attractive salary is available to the successful candidate. , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Sales Manager - Exhibitions - Indonesia tfconnect global recruitment £30,000, Jakarta
- account manager collectivo Up to £32,000 + benefits, London (Greater)
- Five black Pencils awarded at D&AD 2015
- Diageo and BBH end 15-year relationship
- Networking is never easier than in the queue for the toilet
- Campaign Viral Chart: True Detective trailer in number one spot
- Managing director Paul Hayes to leave News UK after 15 years
- Vizeum on alert as 21st Century Fox review includes £150m European media