Agencies line up for PokerStars ad brief
By Ian Darby, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 07 February 2013 08:00AM
PokerStars is talking to UK agencies about an advertising brief to promote the online poker site.
Agency sources said that the campaign will promote the PokerStars brand through social media and digital campaigns.
The UK review follows an international ad campaign, featuring the tennis star Rafael Nadal, that broke last year.
PokerStars is thought to want to use social and digital activity to stand out in the crowded online gaming market.
Competitors including Sky Vegas, 32Red and William Hill Vegas currently outspend PokerStars on traditional UK advertising.
Last year, PokerStars acquired its rival Full Tilt Poker in a $731 million deal.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Recruitment Consultant Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £25000 - £35000 per annum, Stratfordupon Avon
- Senior Account Manager Gemini Search £32000 - £36000 per annum, London
- Freelance Creative Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £150 - £350 per annum, London
- Senior Interior Designer Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £40000 - £50000 per annum, London
- Presentation Designer Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £30000 - £35000 per annum, London
- Adam & Eve/DDB wins 2014 IPA Effectiveness Awards Grand Prix
- Enjoyed getting an hour back on Sunday? You'll get years back if you stop smoking, says charity
- Tiffany & Co hires MEC for $100m global media
- Mattessons Fridge Raiders campaign delivers AI robot to YouTube gamer
- HSBC launches Anyone's Game golf campaign
- Facebook and Airbnb sign up to D&AD New Blood