Zoopla in agency talks over £4m ad account
Zoopla, the property website, has puts its £4 million advertising account up for review.
It has approached agencies directly to invite them to pitch. The incumbent, VCCP Blue, is not repitching.
VCCP Blue won the business in May 2010. Zoopla previously worked with Albion, which handled a strategic branding brief.
In September last year, VCCP Blue launched a national TV, radio and print campaign for the brand featuring three animated houses, voiced by the actors Jim Broadbent, Doon Mackichan and Mathew Horne, discussing the benefits of Zoopla.
The site’s parent, Zoopla Property Group, hired Beattie McGuinness Bungay to handle the advertising for its PrimeLocation brand after a pitch against VCCP Blue in October last year.
Zoopla Property Group is locked in a head-to-head battle with Rightmove in the online UK property space. Last month, the company bought Globrix, a free-to-list property search engine, from Daily Mail and General Trust for an undisclosed sum.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Marketing Manager Stopgap Ã‚£45000 - Ã‚£50000 per annum, London
- SEO / PPC Executive Blue Tree Recruits £22,000 - £25,000, Woking, Surrey
- Occupational Health Advisor - Corporate onsite, London Bupa Negotiable, City of London
- Marketing and Student Recruitment Manager Stopgap Ã‚£31000 per annum + 37 days holiday!, Gloucestershire
- Account Director - CRM The Industry Club London Ltd Up to £50K , London (Central), London (Greater)